57

Attarah walked ahead of the kings out of the villa as she headed toward the cars that were lined up in the gravel outside the house. The entire of the Volturi guard had somehow congregated at the mansion throughout the past weeks and now they were all leaving. All three King's entered a car and Attarah frowned before entering a different one, finding Miranda, her mate George, Jane and Felix within.

"I'm sure you are supposed to be riding with the King's." Felix informed as he started the car up, heading off the driveway. He and Jane were in the front.

"Yeah well I am sure they'll survive" she forced out and George chuckled, lopping an arm over her shoulder.

"You, mistress Attarah, are going to make an absolutely amazing queen."

"i hope so." she smiled.

"you will" Jane smiled. "You change the King's. Make them better." Just then, Jane's phone rang and she rolled her eyes before answering. "Hello your majesty." she spoke. There was a pause.

"Yes she is here." Jane replied. "She's fine."

Just then she took her phone away from her ear and turned to Attarah. "He wants to talk to you." she spoke quietly. Attarah shook her head. "I'm sorry, she is asleep" she made up, however the King's knew for certain that she was awake. Eventually the call ended and Attarah rolled her eyes before leaning further back in her seat and closing her eyes. Officially falling asleep like the lie Jane had told.

When Attarah woke up, it was to find that the sleek vehicle was pulling to a halt on gravelled ground. Before them stood a giant jet, much larger than the one they had arrived within, intended to return home the many many guard members that had congregated in the past month. Multiple cars pulled to a stop in the garage to the right, presumably owned by the Volturi.

In all crevices of the garage, members of the volturi were exiting vehicles  with luggage and heading to the jet and glittering like disco balls under the brilliant light. Once again, Attarah succeeded in avoiding her handsome men. And once upon the plain, luck prevailed once more as she took a seat behind them rather than beside them in the many rows.

"Attarah" Marcus began again.

"Do everyone a favour and stop talking, this flight is going to be long enough without everyone bickering."she cut him off instantly and glanced out her window as he turned back to face the front. In the time he did this, she leant toward the window and gazed out upon the beautiful paradise before they began to take off, returning them all to the cold castle once more.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Attarah ran for her life, she knew someone followed her but she didn't have the ability to stop and see who. All she knew was that danger lurked. Though they were faster and soon flashes of blonde hair streaked around her before a brunette joined the mix, swishing in front of her in high, malicious laughter and she held herself, now stopping her pace though her heart still raced.

"Athendora, you know what Caius always said. We mustn't play with our food. It takes away the edge" a readying female voice boomed.

"Oh Sulpicia, your dearest Aro would not be impressed, you seem to be losing your touch" another returned.

"By the looks of this human, he already has" she countered in a cackle.

"Oh Attarah, this won't hurt" red eyes in the distance promised.

"No, it'll be absolutely excruciating. And so it better." a giggle radiated and two pairs of daggers shredded through her velvet skin, drawing her blood and leaving her veins sandy.

Attarah awoke in cold sweats, fear in her eyes, the dream had been so vivid and her imagination did not have the ability to produce such torture. She was an innocent.

"It's okay Tara, you are okay" a voice soothed him "Nothing can hurt you" it promised and she recognised the scent of George, Miranda's mate. Relief flooded through her at the familiarity and she relaxed into his arms. Soon a plastic cup was pressed to her lips "Drink" she sipped the water and she glanced around the plane that now flew through the night sky. Many guards sat stony, unaware of our passing by.

"it felt so real."

"You're safe now Atty, no one can get you here." A voice from behind promised and she noticed Felix leaning over the seat. "Everything's okay" he informed and she relaxed even further.

"I'm okay" she replied, her voice ringing in her ears as she felt a desire to be held by three men only, three men who had conveniently been absent from her terror...