🌰|«³²»|🌰

Attarah swung her legs back and forth in the chair she sat in, her heeled shoes barely reaching the floor. She had sat in the same took with two of her mates for two hours and they had barely spoken. She had no idea where to start and she was still chilled from the intensity of Aro's yell. Her ribs also ached and she wished to tell her mates but thought of it as weak.

"Why is my old room empty?" She finally cracked the silence, knowing that neither of the unmoving statues would do such a thing. They glanced at one another and then at her. Between her hands she held a mug of warm chicken soup, half empty.

"We are in the process of moving you into our rooms. You can share as you already have been. Our wardrobes have been modified to fit your items and boxes of dresses and shoes arrive next week in time to sort when you return from you holiday with Aro...if that is what you wish or we could unpack them for you?" Marcus asked her and she tilted her head in thought.

"No, I think I want to do it myself. It'll give me something to do whilst you are in court. I'm sorry I am such a burden to you all, I didn't mean to make Aro angry" she informed sadly and instantly had Marcus and Caius at her sides.

"You did not anger him Attarah, he is upset with himself for allowing you to be treated so disrespectfully. He shall fix the situation and all will be okay. I believe you should talk to him my darling, calm him as nobody else will be able to." Marcus informed softly as he caressed her cheeks. Caius onlooked with an unsatisfied expression, he could see that Marcus and Attarahs bond was further developed than her and himself and jealousy rose in him that she loved another greater.

Eventually Attarah stood and made her way through the door to go and find Aro. In that moment, Caius turned a vicious glare onto his brother who sent a soft understanding look in return. A crash was heard and the blond lunged at his brother. They wrestled and crashed into lamps and tables for a while before they heard a slight scream. Freezing  instantly, they looked up at their mate who had returned to collect her cloak she had forgotten.

"Attarah..." Caius started but she quickly turned and ran away down stone corridors. Her heels clicked against the ground but she did not stop to remove them. What had gotten into her mates? Why were they acting so venomously to one another. Reaching a place where she was finally away from them, Attarah leant against the fountain in the garden and her eyes fluttered closed as she focused on slowing her breathing.

When she opened her eyes, she found Demetri, Alec and Felix hovering in front of her in a protective brotherly manner. She frowned at them and they smiled gently.

"Can I help you?"

"Aro has assigned us as your personal body guards as we get along so nicely" Demetri smirked and the brunette scoffed and walked away, still angry with her lovers.

"I don't need a body guard."

"The kings have many enemies Mistress Attarah, if somebody gets the chance and wants to hurt the kings, you are perfect. If somebody hurts you, the kings will experience pain worse than death and you are human Attarah, you can be killed easily" Alex informed and she said no more, accepting her fait to be stalked by the men. She was just happy that she could tolerate them and that they were friends. Close friends in fact.

"Besides, we aren't just your private body guards" Felix smirked and she sighed, awaiting his next sentence. "We have also been enlisted to make sure you are entertained and happy at all times. Miranda is also here to help. You have been brought a perfectly safe car and we are allowed to take you wherever you like...within reason. "

"Good. Let's go" she smiled and stood, walking down the cobbled path. The gentlemen were shocked but followed nonetheless. Miranda joined that quartet as they neared the garage. Attarah found a new car waiting for her within the rows and rows of sports cars. Hers was less sporty but probably just as expensive. Demetri took the wheel with Felix the passenger. Tension and awkwardness was still evident within the air between the two guards which was probably due to Alec exploiting the video to the other guards and the kings.

"Where to?"

"Hmm, the beach. I'm overdue for some good old fashioned cliff diving." She smirked and the guards exchanged looks. Meanwhile, Miranda produced swimwear out of seemingly thin air, she always seemed to know and Attarah beamed happily. The male guards couldn't fathom why the Swan would want to cliff dive but they drove her to the safest cliff they knew of, following orders to keep her happy.

Whilst Demetri and Felix beamed and hollered at the idea of cliff diving, Alec snuck off to the side and sent a message to his kings that their mate was about to do something dangerous. Unfortunately for them, the guards had driven two hours away, even with vampire speed it'd take time to reach her. She seemed to know it as she changed in a beach hut into a wet suit and ran with Felix and Demetri along the dangerously steep cliffs.

Alec watched on, fear in his eyes as the three grabbed hands and leapt from the cliff.