66

Attarah lay with her cheek against Caius' chest, her fingers drawing patterns. Caius gave out a throaty chuckle and pressed a kiss on her forehead before beginning to stand. She moaned and grabbed at him like a child.

"Come on princess, we have places to be." he began to walk away and she prompted herself up with her cheek in her hand, leant on her elbow.

"What a view" he looked back at her and scoffed again before throwing his shirt at her.

"Up" Attarah burst out a giggle.

______________________________________

Attarah walked out of the bathroom after a long shower, she was dressed in a white knitted jumper, the sleeves turned up at the end. It was matched with a light blue denim shirt and pink desert boots, white knitted socks peaking out. Around her neck was a long gold necklace which matched the gold watch on her wrist. Over her shoulder as a light pink bag. All packed carefully by Jane.

"You look absolutely adorable" Caius smirked from where he stood wearing dress trousers, a light blue long sleeved shirt rolled up his forearms and fancy shoes, his hair combed nicely

"Let's go" she smiled and took his hand as they exited the room which Caius had tidied during her shower. Behind them they locked the door for the last time. "This is so disappointing, I'm not ready to go home yet" she frowned and Caius smiled.

"Back to reality my love." he informed as they began to walk along the corridor. "But first, we have places to go." she smiled gently and they continued on.

______________________________________

Attarah sipped her strawberry milkshake with a smile, overexcited at the flavours as Caius watched her. There was cream on top of of it and she grinned up at her mate." I love you" they were in an adorable cafe, it was small and composed of pastel colours with beautifully carved tables and chairs.

"Where do we go now?" She asked and he smiled again.

"Well, today is October 19th which is nearly-"

"Halloween! Surely.... You don't celebrate Halloween" he smiled and winked.

"yes we do. So we are going to buy... A pumpkin."

"A pumpkin?" she giggled and he smiled.

"I want to do normal, human couple things. And carving pumpkins seems like a pretty good place to start. I would say we could buy costumes and party supplies but as usual, Jane's a step ahead."

"This is exciting."

"it is" he replied and took her hand, the pair stood and walked out of the cafe. As they walked to where the car was parked, they looked at the portraits littered around town in the art show. There were all sorts of colours, reds and oranges. Blues, green. Pinks and purples. They were gorgeous.

Then as they walked down an aisle of paintings, Attarah stopped and stared with wife eyes as a portrait sat in front of her. It was a beautiful water colour painting, a life size portrait of herself. Sat in a chair in a beautiful gown and tiara, smiling happily in a silver frame.

"Wha-?" then she spotted it, on the side of the portrait was a sign that stated that the painter was none other than Caius Volturi. "You painted this"

"I did" he smiled and wrapped his arm around her. "you are stunning my love.