★|«28|★

Alec sighed as he finally pushed the hotel door open after a long night. Part way through the night, Felix and Demetri had decided to take a snack and had returned seemingly as high as a kite and it was no shock as to why. If a vampire drank the blood of an intoxicated human, the feelings passed to them which was another benefit to drinking from humans rather than animals.

"They are crazy" Attarah giggled as she entered the hotel room behind Alec who was watching Felix and Demetri as they swayed their hips and threw their hands in the air.

"I think this may be their first time experiencing this, at the Volturi we almost always drink from tourists on tour at the castle." He sighed and snatched Attarahs hat off of her head, pressing it onto his own head as he flopped onto one of the couches."Where's Marcus?"

"He went to get me food, he's being overly protective today" she sighed either a smile as she hopped over the back of the couch and landed so she was sat on Alec's knees, he chuckled and moved his legs before placing them on her lap.

"I'm back love" Marcus smiled as he sat in the armchair beside the couch, passing his mate a Takeaway box filled with food. She ate with it sat on the edge of the couch and didn't look up again until she heard both gentlemen on either sad gasp.

When she did eventually look at the source of their reaction, she was also shocked and emitted a gasp. In front of her on the opposite couch, Felix had tackled Demetri and they were..kissing. "Do either of you have a phone on you? This is perfect black mail material?"Alec held his hand out and Marcus handed him a flashy iPhone.

"Come on Demi" Felix ground against him and Attarah covered her eyes. Say what you like but she was still innocent and didn't want to see that. Marcus chuckled and stood, lifting her up and carrying her from the room. Alec quickly sped into his room when clothes began to shred.

"So are they gay?" The brunette asked her mate curiously, knowing of his power to see bonds between people. He chuckled and shook his head as he placed her on the edge of the bed.

"Just very drunk" he kissed her and lay on the bed as she stood, grabbing for her zip and trying to remove her outfit as she twirled slightly, trying to reach it. Marcus smiled softly and pushed her hands away, taking the zip and trying to pull it down without breaking it.

The vampire failed in his attempts and suddenly growled, ripping the outfit from her body until she stood in only her heels and lingerie. Attarah turned around and grabbed his lapels, pushing his suit jacket off his shoulders and ripping his shirt open.

Marcus stood in shock as Attarah jumped up with her legs winding around his waist.  He grabbed her below the thighs as she didn't falls and she kissed him passionately. Marcus stepped back and tumbled onto the bed, his hands grasping the remaining material on her outfit in shock. Her hands had woven into his hair but now moved down to nimbly unbuckle his belt and pull it from the loops.

His trousers and underwear soon followed and he gasped in shock at his sudden nudity, he wanted her and his body knew it but he couldn't, she was too young and his former partner popped into his mind...Didyme.

"Tara, stop" he breathed out but she either didn't hear or didn't listen. He tried again with a similar reaction. Suddenly he flipped them over and pinned her hands back to get her attention...it worked. "Listen to me" he tried, as he looked into her eyes he saw the haziness and knew just how drunk she had become...she was underage.

"Do you not want me?" She sat herself up, sliding away from him to the edge of the bed. Her heels had already been removed and she pulled on sweatpants and a large T-shirt. She felt so ashamed of herself because the entire time she'd been with them she thought she wasn't ready and when she finally was she was rejected...it made her realize that she didn't even know if that was what they wanted.

According to what she'd heard from the Cullens, mating didn't have to be sexual or even romantic in fact. People could be mated to one another and have a sibling love but if they did kiss with a passion of love, they solidified the mating as romantic and the mating pull set into place but did that necessarily mean that Marcus even wanted them to be sexual.

"I'm sorry, i shouldn't have forced myself on you, I'm slightly drunk and i was caught in the moment...I'm sorry...i get that you don't want me."she informed and refused to face him as she slid some trainers onto her feet, walking through the door into the corridor.

Marcus stood in shock for a moment before scrambling to throw on some clothes, chasing the love of his life. He couldn't believe how he'd reacted for she was all her had wanted and when she gave herself to him; he forced her away. He also felt guilty about his thoughts of Didyme, she was no longer his mate, Attarah was.

He grabbed Attarah by the elbow and swung her around until she fell against him, his arm the only thing keeping her from falling onto the floor. He placed his hand against her cheek and she instinctively leant into the cold touch. "Of course i want you...how could i not? I just don't trust myself not to hurt you" he stressed as his forehead creased in worry.

"But i trust you" she whispered and he forward as he kissed her once more and carried her to the room again.