💜|«8»|💜

"Attarah?" Marcus asked the silence, seeing a figure lounging in the window seat, the female stood and the moonlight reflected off of her, the dress going see through as intended, they now had a view of her entirely, only her most important regions covered with lace.

"Marcus" her sweet voice returned and she walked forward, reaching Marcus first, the king placed his hand on her waist as she hugged him and he felt her curves beneath the fabric, making him yearn to touch her skin.

"How are you?"

"Perfect" he didn't have time to react as he found her soft lips pressed to his own, what he didn't expect was his own reaction, he held her tighter and he heard fabric shred, his throat ripped in pain whilst soothed at the same time, he was overwhelmed.

"You're okay" she whispered to him, sensing his distress, she placed her forehead on his and he breathed deeply, trying to regain control, he looked down to see that he'd cut a slit in the side of her dress but she seemed unfazed.

"I'm okay" he returned and she smiled, turning and finally acknowledging her other mates, she went to Aro first and he took her in his arms, her hand cupped his cheeks and they gazed into one another eyes, lips eventually meeting.

Aro shortly found himself feeling the way that Marcus did previously, it was a sensation he never predicted but he found himself addicted, wanting more of the odd pleasure pain. Unfortunately, his turn ended all to soon and Caius found himself experiencing what they had, making him shocked, he didn't know what to think upon seeing their reactions but it was truly dazzling.

"Good night my loves" was the last they heard of her voice as she lay on the bed, not bothering to slide under the covers, it was a heated room and she would overheat under the blanket, she lay on the sheets and they lay around her, in bliss.

----
Dawn broke like a golden fountain of happiness, bright warm beams of light illuminated the room and all four of the occupants stayed in silence as they gazed at the bright rainbow of colour that reflected along the carpet, reflecting off of a glass implement on the window ledge.

"Attarah?" Caius was first to speak, she'd been awake for an hour but said nothing, her breathing was low but her green eyes were bright and they turned to him when he eventually spoke. "Are you okay?" They had all been waiting for her to talk, to hear her voice.

"I'm fine, you will all return to work soon, I just wanted to just be with you for a while" she sighed and sat up on the bed, knowing the spell had been broken. The kings sat up also, they were finding it increasingly irritating having to be the way they were, she only had two hands and two cheeks, they couldn't all be near her at once.

"We didn't know how hard it would be to find time to spend with you" Aro sighed, racking a hand through his hair in frustration, the nights were their only free time but she required time, they were struggling to make the hours fit in.

"Its okay, go and work, I'll be fine" she reassured with her customary smile and they all kissed her gently before exiting, they had no other choice and in their irritation, they missed the sadness in her eyes.

Attarah opened her door and saw a dress hanging on the back of it on a coat hanger, a note was attached to the hanger and she removed it. Morning Atty, we all had work to do so none of us could help you get ready, I apologize. Jane, Xx. After reading Jane's note, Attarah took the dress and reentered the room, taking her sweet time to change for she had nowhere else to be.

The dress was bright crimson, a sweetheart neckline and at the waist it fanned out largely. Also on the hanger was her very own volturi cloak though hers was white. The girl dressed slowly and filled in her makeup, eventually looking at herself in the mirror and feeling satisfied.

Attarah sat on the window ledge, her hand gently stroking the crimson fabric, her eyes fixed in the grounds below, she could see a garden with roses that matched her dress and she longed to walk among them, though she had no ides of how to find he...

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Attarah sat on the window ledge, her hand gently stroking the crimson fabric, her eyes fixed in the grounds below, she could see a garden with roses that matched her dress and she longed to walk among them, though she had no ides of how to find her way.

The human eventually built up enough courage and did her hair in loose curls, pulling up her hood and trekking into the wardrobe to find some shoes to match her dress as none were provided by Jane, the blond probably didn't anticipate Attarah leaving the room.

The short human soon found the shoes which she wanted, they were pristine white with low heels, golden caps at the base, the straps also had golden buckles and small intricate crystals hanging from them.

Attarah allowed her dress and cloak to fall back down, concealing her shoes and she hesitantly took the door handle, opening the door and walking out slowly, she heard her own heels click as she made her way down the stairs, down to the main castle

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Attarah allowed her dress and cloak to fall back down, concealing her shoes and she hesitantly took the door handle, opening the door and walking out slowly, she heard her own heels click as she made her way down the stairs, down to the main castle....