117

Attarah yawned from where she lay upon the soft sheets of her bed, the Cullens had exited a while ago and she had spoken to guards in groups and now she merely needed sleep. Her eyes were just fluttering closed when the door slammed open and she nearly fell off the bed in shock, the movement made her body ache and she moaned lowly before suddenly, one cold hand was stroking her left, undamaged cheek. Opening her eyes she came face to face with the gorgeous rose red orbs of Marcus, the handsome man smiled softly but pain could be seen behind his eyes as he kneeled beside her bedside and took her unbandaged hand in his large one. 

"Marcus" she sighed out in a pain filled and dry voice, the man before her nearly shattered at the sound, although she sounded broken and pained, he was just incredibly relieved to be able to hear her speak once more. He had worried that he would never see the gorgeous green eyes of hers again. His fingers traced circles on her hand. 

"Hello Darling" a soft smile lit his features and she was so glad to see it, a tear leaked from the corner of her eye and he caught it instantly. She still felt so damaged and concerned. They had drilled so many hateful remarks into her mind that she had started to believe them. She started to believe that she meant nothing to the kings and all she was was a plaything to them. "What is that matter my dear?" he spoke gently and she looked at him as though he was an angel. 

"I just missed you so much" she stifled tears from flowing freely, she didn't want to cry. There was plenty of time for that and there was plenty of time to tell him what had happened. 

"We all missed you too" he kissed her hand softly. "Aro and Caius are going mad outside" he stated with a soft yet pained chuckle. "They thought it wise if I spoke to you first. They feel incredibly bad for what their former wives did" Marcus looked down in shame, also feeling horror fill him as he looked at her battered and bruised body in front of him. 

"I am so happy to see you" she stated before she began to address what he had just said "It is not their fault that they did what they did, it couldn't be helped" she sighed, though she knew her words were wrong, it could be helped. 

"I am so sorry my dear" venom pooled in his red eyes and Attarah frowned in worry as he bandaged hand began to stroke his cheek softly, he relished in her touch, the touch that he thought he would never feel ever again. "We shouldn't have gone, we should have kept you safe" he could not express how awful he felt but she could see it in his eyes and she felt incredibly upset to see his sadness. "Please forgive me, I will do whatever I must to earn your trust once more. You deserve the world Darling. I love you" his eyes fluttered closed and she closed hers as well, she didn't know whether to believe the words that he spoke, not after all that had happened, after what the cruel women said. 

"I love you too" she returned for it was completely true, she loved him and that would never change no matter what anybody said or did. The pair stayed in sad silence for a long time before the door came slamming open and in entered Caius accompanied by Aro. The pair stopped by the door and their eyes and hearts melted at the sight of her. Marcus stepped back to allow them to come nearer. She took one of their hands each as they approached and Aro sat on the bed, Caius crouched in Marcus' former position. 

"Oh my love" Aro stated, he had rehearsed in his head a thousand times what he was going to say when he saw her startling green eyes open but as he looked at her, nothing he could say was good enough, nothing would make up for what happened. The confident head of the Volturi was lost for words. "I am... I'm so sorry" he stated and in an incredibly un Aro fashion, he took her small hand in both of his, bringing them to his lips as he began to sob. 

"Oh Aro" she stated soothingly "It is not your fault... it is none of your faults." she stated and she allowed the raven haired king to enter her thoughts. as their hands were linked he could do so. The king froze as he saw all that had happened and he instantly growled. Caius sent him an angry glare as Attarah jumped with a low yelp. Caius stroked her hair soothingly. 

"Oh darling, you are so much more to us than a plaything. You are our worlds. I love you beyond any words can describe. I will spend eternity proving that to you every day in whichever way I can because you deserve the universe my queen" Aro rushed out and Attarahs foggy brain struggled to catch it all. Once she had protested the information, a small smile burst along her lips. "Do not believe a word those vile women said to you because none of it has an ounce of truth behind it."

"I love you... all of you and I forgive you. It was not your fault. The thought of you all was all that kept me going and even when I felt like just giving up... I knew that somehow, somewhere, you were looking for me and you wouldn't stop. Not until I was safe."  A tear fell though this time they did not stop. 

"I love you so much my gorgeous" Caius stated as he looked into the ocean of her eyes. She was all he wanted and would ever want. "You are my life. I am addicted to you" the blond king breathed and she smiled gently as her hand moved from his to stroke his cheek softly. 

"...Kiss me?" she asked and his face crumpled in worry. 

"Are you sure? I don't want to hurt you-" he began and she frowned at him. 

"Just kiss me" she smiled and he instantly stood, as he crouched so their faces were close together, he kept his eyes on hers, pressing their lips together gently and sweetly. When he went to pull away, she held him there. The two of them kissed and it felt like they were the only two people in the world. They kissed and it felt as though it was their first but Attarah forced such passion into it, almost in fear that it could be their last. Caius refused to allow any more pain to come to his gorgeous love. She was safe now, in his arms. With Caius, Aro and Marcus, she had all that any person could ever need. They were her forever.