🌸|«13»|🌸

•°Unedited°•

Attarah didn't hang around the halls, instead she marched back to her room, what was happening to her? She wasn't sure but she felt so much anger that she worried she'd explode.

As she finally entered her room she walked straight to her window, her hand placing against the glass as she looked beyond the cloistered panes. The castle was metaphoric for her life, hidden yet loved and a temple for anger whilst seeming so enchanting.

"Why did you run?"

"I couldn't stay there" she responded, aware of Caius loitering in the doorway behind her. She longed for the feel of snowflakes on her skin or even an incessant heat. She wished to look up at the sky and taste the sweep rain that fell from the heavens but she could do none of  that here.

"Tell me what you desire and we'll ensure you receive it"

"I want to be the thing you need me to be but I don't know how" she informed, pressing her forehead to the glass, her usual debonair expression cracking into a sad countenance.

"You are all I need" he informed and she whipped around, making her way to him and sealing their lips softly. Caius' throat burned from the scent of her blood though lust filled his brain as his hands gripped tighter to the dress flowing from her waist.

As he lifted her into his arms, the icy purple fabric flowing from her waist swished, hitching up to reveal her soft legs. For the first time she didn't feel homesick, she didn't feel sad...she felt loved and she knew that all she needed to be happy was her mates.

"Careful love" Caius gasped but he still walked until they tumbled onto the bed, the low cut dress rode further down to reveal her lacy bra, a low rumble erupted through the kings chest and he held her tighter.

"I want this"

"You don't need to prove anything" he answered and she pulled away, pulling her body further up the bed until she lent against the pillows.

"You don't want me?" She responded and her previous smile dropped. In that moment Caius knew he'd do anything to return the joy to her lips.

"I want you more than you'll ever know" he replied as he crawled to her, hitching up her knees and forcing them apart so he sat between.

"Then why...?"

"You are not experienced and I could hurt you" he responded dully as roses bloomed along her cheeks in blazon rows of colour.

"Then teach me" she asked as her hand gripped his tie, her eyes refusing to meet his. Eventually the Volturi king tilted her head up until their eyes locked and he gently placed their lips together, bodies heated and joy exchanging.

After a couple of minutes of making out with the gorgeous girl, Caius pulled back finally, taking in her ragged breathing and erratic heartbeat. Reaching up, he trailed the side of her face with his hand in smooth rhythmic patterns as she purred unconsciously.

"Are you tired?" He asked and she glanced up through lashes.

"No"

"Do you want to watch movie?" He suddenly asked out of the blue as he stared at the flat screen propped against the wall opposite, curtsey of Felix and Demetri no doubt.

"Okay" she smiled and watched as he stumbled over to the movie cabinet, she lent back on the extravagant pillows, her asthma taking the better of her as she heaved. Caius glanced back in concern as she coughed though she merely waved him off, she didn't have her inhaler anyway.

"Did my sister give you anything when we left?" She asked dryly as the movie began to play, Caius rejoined her side instantly.

"I think she gave Aro some stuff in a duffel bag, why? Is there something you need?" He asked, instantly alert, he reached across to grab the remote, silencing the movie to stare deeply into her beautiful eyes.

"Can you get it please?" Her chest pained and she was struggling to not panic as her chest tightened. Caius disappeared and was back moments later with a large bag and his fellow kings at his side. They all positioned themselves with worry in their eyes as she grabbed the bag, digging through the contents, ignoring most artifacts until she grabbed a small plastic bag near the bottom.

Opening the bag she quickly found her inhaler and breathed a theatrical such of relief as she took much needed puffs of air into her lungs, her eyes watering heavily by that point until one bead dropped like a tear.

"you are asthmatic?" Caius asked worriedly as he moved to her side once more, his arm wrapping around her waist as she leant into him, it was odd how she only just remembered she was, it was like Volterra had utterly changed everything about her.

"Badly" she informed tiredly, the previous stress paining her mind and succumbing her to a lengthy headache, leaning into Caius' suit clad body she began to relax and his hands softly stroked the contours of her side.

"Are you okay love?"

"I'm okay Caius" she promised and reached for Marcus as a baby would reach for their toy or parent. The seemingly oldest brother smiled softly at her adorable nature and almost cooed as she yawned. Leaning into her arms, Marcus was suddenly cradled and hugged tightly against her dress clad body.

Marcus shifted so Attarah lay between himself and Caius as Aro perched awkwardly on the edge of the bed, watching as she drifted off to sleep, despite it not being late.

"Should we go through the bag? She might have more health problems?" Caius suggested, his hand in her small one.

"No, we don't want to intrude, we'll allow her to come to us" Marcus sighed as he watched her fluttering eyelids.

"This whole thing made me realize we don't really know her that well" Aro responded grumpily and his brothers hummed in agreement.