60

Bella Cullen wondered around the small cottage that she owned with her husband, Edward. She walked to the bookshelf and slid a photo album back into place. She had done well at keeping the cottage in perfect condition. And she loved the little home. She knew that a certain sister of hers would love it just as much but she'd never be able to see it. Instead Attarah lived in a giant stone fortress with three ancient men who'd recently attempted to kill her and her entire family, including her young daughter.

Edward watched his wife from the doorway, he has came to the castle to collect her to take her to the main house where everyone else was. She looked up and stared at him for a moment before disappearing through the door knowing he followed. The pair raced and a thrill went through her and she giggled loudly, forgetting her previous worries. Entering her house she was caught in the small arms of her daughter, Renesmee.

"We have to go for Volterra" Rosalie demanded the second everyone was seated and their expressions were shocked.

"What are you talking about Rose?"

"You know exactly what I mean Emmett, Attarah cannot stay with those... Monsters. They tried to kill a innocent child. Even once they knew that she was half human. How can we leave her there? We thought she'd be okay, that nobody can hurt their own mate but it's going to change her. It probably already has. "

" She hasn't made any complaints, she hasn't contacted us. Maybe she wants nothing to do with us, we can't just go to Volterra on random accusations and assumptions when we'll likely find her happy. She may hate us." Carlisle informed and everyone stared at him." After everything that has occurred recently, heading to Volterra is the last thing we should be planning on doing as we've only just sorted out the last confrontation with the Volturi. "

" I agree" Jasper began, "we will see her soon, we all know that. Alice's visions have given us no reason to worry. The Volturi won't want to spend long without seeing the progress of Renesmee so we'll go there at some point and I agree that I'm sure we'll fine her happy and healthy."

" Bella, this comes down to you, I'm afraid. " Esme stated" After all she is your sister."

"I say we do nothing. Not until we need to. Let's just be happy, we all have finally achieved what we wanted, we can live happily and I'm sure she is too." she smiled, her phone buzzed in her pocket, she pulled it out and found an unknown number. Assuming it to be unimportant she cancelled the call. After all, if it were important: They'd call back.

. :*♥️*:. . :*♥️*:. . :*♥️*:.

Meanwhile, in Italy, Attarah gave up and placed the sleek device on the oak wood table in front of her. She stated at it for a moment before turning away and heading to the bed, she lay on her side as a tear escaped her eye, it slid undisturbed along her face before being caught be her nose. She felt the tear slide slowly, picking up momentum before falling and wetting the bedding. She watched the upholstery of the sofa with the interest of a painter on his artwork before her eyes drooped and she escaped to a place where her mind was free.

__

Caius marched up the long staircase to the tower. Their guests had finally left and she felt the up most desire to take Attarah somewhere away from the harsh confinement of the castle walls. Marcus held a similar desire though would have to wait considering his brothers enthusiasm.

Slung over the King's right arm was a dress bag and he knew that somewhere in his wake was Jane. The door at the top of the stairs was quickly unlocked and he entered to find his sleepy beauty. A smile crept upon his face and he lay the bag on the sofa before retuning to her side and caressing her cheek. He moved her hair which stuck to her cheek by what appeared to be tears and crease formed in his forehead.

"Wake up my beautiful" she did not. "Come on my love it is time for you to wake up now." she groaned and her eyes slowly peeled open to reveal bright green orbs that were foggy from sleep. "Hello my darling."

"Caius" she groaned and rolled onto her back so her hair fanned put around her.

"We have places to be beautiful, and Jane is here to help you get ready. You have an hour until I return." he pecked her cheek and vanished as he was replaced with a much shorter blonde.

"What a way to wake up" Attarah groaned as she sat up, stretching like a cat as she stared into the Ruby eyes of Jane who giggled.

"I'm sure you will not be disappointed tonight, Caius has many plans for the pair of you." Jane smirked and grabbed the small girls hand, pulling her to her feet and across the room to a vanity where hand were instantly moving her hair and touching her face, she groaned and Jane chuckled.

"you are due that injection again Attarah though the doctor suggests a break from it so that it doesn't disturb your body, you've been on it a while." Jane spoke quickly. "If you take the injection continuously, when you stop it can take up to a year for your body to return to the way it was before."

"So I'll be bleeding in a house full of vampires?"

"Unfortunately."

"Great" after a large amount of silence and furious work on her face and hair by Jane. Attarah was ready to be dressed. Jane dressed the girl in a shirt dress that flared at the waist it had lace around the cleavage area and gold shoes were slid onto her feet.

"this is not what I expected

"this is not what I expected." she spoke, used to modest dresses long and beautiful yet often irritating. She embraced the change.

"The Kings have rather varying interpretations of fashion, I'm sure you'll work this out when you spend more personal time with each of them." Jane assured..

"I'm sure I will."