§|<29>|§

Attarah made her way through the sitting room of the hotel room and placed her suitcase by the door before heading back to her room. She had repeated the journey a few times over the last hour with various bags and cases as Marcus and Felix had both gone hinting before the plane ride and Alec and Demetri occupied their time by watching her struggle.

"so... What happened between you and Felix then?" Alec smirked at his fellow guard as Attarah finally took her place on the couch beside them, sighing in relief as her aching legs got a rest, packing was exhausting.

She listened in on Alec teasing Demetri and smirked happily as Demetri shuffled awkwardly. She was returning back to Italy that day and had two days off from holidays to see Caius before she left once more with Aro to wherever he wished to take her. She was also to be joined with Alec, Demetri and Felix once more as they had began somewhat of private guards to her along with friends. After a week or a few days away with Aro, she was to return for two days and then leave with Caius again.

She had a busy schedule but was exhilarated to spend time with all of her mates in private and she was excited to get to know the other two as well as she now knew Marcus. The guards also seemed excited to go away but she knew that they wouldn't be able to act as freely around the strict influence of Aro as they had with Marcus.

She imagined where Aro would take her and she thought that it would probably be somewhere secluded though close to a large area where public lived. It would be extravagant she was fairly certain that the location was cold as the guards had dropped a few hints and it seemed like the perfect atmosphere for Aro.

That left her believing that Caius would take her somewhere hot and she was excited for their trip as she felt as though Caius would made it madly adventurous and interesting.

Marcus soon returned to the hotel apartment to find Demetri and Alec wrestling around on the floor and Attarah watching with a faraway expression, oblivious to the danger that threatened her from their play fighting. The oldest king grabbed his little brunette mate and lifted her up from behind. Spinning her around as she giggled and squealed, he mentally prepared himself to be away from her.

"I'm afraid it's time to go home little love" Marcus informed as he placed her upon her feet. She nodded with a downhearted expression and he kissed her forehead once before pulling back to assess her outfit. She had changed since he had seen her that morning. When he left, she still lounged around on the bed in his shirt.

Now she wore grey stretchy exercise leggings, a plain white shirt with the short sleeves turned up twice, expensive grey trainers that had been purchased for her by the kings with an Adidas branding and a dark grey hat that covered her hair that had been plaited into two Dutch braids on either shoulder.

"you look adorable" she giggled and pecked him on the lips before heading to the door and pulling on her waterproof lilac jacket that she had arrived in and waiting for the others to join her so they could leave

"you look adorable" she giggled and pecked him on the lips before heading to the door and pulling on her waterproof lilac jacket that she had arrived in and waiting for the others to join her so they could leave. Eventually everyone had departed the hotel room and shoved the cases into the back of two volturi owned flashy cars.

Attarah waved at the guards before entering the passenger seat of Marcus' car. There was a long drive to the jet and she was to be driving with her mate. She clipped her seat belt around her and pulled the warm fluffy blanket around her that the guards had provided. She also had a small travel pillow that she put against the door and rented her head on. Marcus stepped into the car and smiled at her before beginning to drive out of the hotels private underground garage. It wasn't too dissimilar to the one at the castle.

The rain soon hammered against the windows all around them as they drove through London. Marcus handed her a travel mug full of hot chocolate as she shivered and Attarah smiled gratefully. After a few mouthfuls she put it into the cup holder and snuggled into the door to sleep. She had purposely kept herself awake all night with Marcus so she would be able to sleep for a long time. They had Sat and talked and kissed all night long and neither complained.

Marcus felt connected to her more now that they had spent that time together, he felt that she was more him mate then she ever had been. The three gold bonds reaching away from her were three different shades and the one between them was by far the brightest. Caius' closely followed somehow but Marcus' was still closest to being fully developed, only a few acts could improve its intensity. It was such a bright gold that it almost seemed yellow whereas Caius' was a rose gold and Aro's bond was a reddy yellow.

Marcus hoped that Aro's holiday to Iceland with Attarah would improve their bond somewhat. The lodge they were staying in was small and cute and warm and hidden in a forest a mile or two away from a small village. The guards had been purchased a house of their own a mile or so in the other direction and Aro had been practically buzzing with excitement since they had planned their holidays.

Marcus would surely miss Attarah, but Aro had promised that he would allow them all to video chat over the time away. His schedule for the holiday had been tightly packed with things to do due to the extensive activities available in Iceland during its snowy season but the other kings had managed to break it down somewhat so their little mate wouldn't get too tired.