126

Attarah sat beside Marcus as the car whizzed through trails into the forest, she could not help but close her eyes every so often tiredly before snapping them open once more, remembering where she was and where she was heading. Not that she knew the exact location of their honeymoon. Marcus' thumb gently stroked the back of her hand which did nothing in the way of keeping her awake, it lulled her into sleep, her muscles relaxing. Leaning against the window, she sighed, eyes fluttering before jolting herself to resit. Attarah caught eyes with Caius in the wingmirror as she leant against the window once more and he winked at her, causing her cheeks to flush. 

"Here we are my Love" Aro informed her as they parked to the side of the road, she frowned but allowed Caius to help her out of the car nonetheless. Stepping into the freezing air, she shivered somewhat violently, her dress not designed to be warm. 

"Hold on tight princess" Caius stated and she frowned up at him before she was suddenly held in his arms in a bridal carry, laughing she wrapped her left arm around his neck and tilted her head into him as he chuckled, the noise rumbling through his chest before he was zooming through the trees, the wind blowing on her skin furiously and waking her up considerably. 

Suddenly, between the trees in a large clearing, they caught sight of one of the Volturi private jets. They were all directed towards the steps which were down and Caius neglected to put his new wife back on her feet, instead carrying her up the steps into the plush plane. They all quickly took a seat, all happy and content. The moment the warmth of the interior shrouded the brunette, her previous sleepy state dawned on her once more and her eyes were forced to close as the plane rose in the sky. 

"Tired love?" Aro wondered and she nodded, her eyes dropping closed after she had forced them open once more. He chuckled and she felt warmth around her, looking down she found that she had been given a fluffy blanket, snuggling down into it happily, she leant into her raven haired male who shifted and wrapped one arm around her. "Rest now angel" a kiss was pressed to her forehead.

__________________________________

"Attarah Baby" a soft voice prompted and she groaned, leaning her head into the cool hand that rested on her left cheek, the pad of its thumb stroking where her scar still remained covered by the makeup. "Come on love" the same voice nudged once more and she clamped her eyes closed, no longer tired but enjoying the warmth of the plane. "Do you want me to carry you Darling?" she looked up at Marcus who was kneeling in front of her, speaking softly, Aro still being stuck beneath her. She nodded innocently, not having the effort to stand and he chuckled as he placed one arm under her knee and the other behind her back, she snuggled into him and Aro was now able to stand, grabbing the handles of two large suitcases in the same way the Caius already was. 

"Where are we?" she inquired as they walked toward the door, the door opened and Marcus hopped down from it, not having the effort to pull the stairs out. 

"Darling, welcome to Isle Atty" Aro smiled and she blinked at him in confusion before turning to look at tropical trees that were all around them. 

"W- what?" she stuttered. 

"We actually got the idea from Carlisle, this is a wedding gift to you from us Darling" Caius informed her and now she slid from Marcus' arms to stand, she just stared at them for a while, in shock. It was one thing to buy someone a car, or a house or a puppy. This was an island!

"Oh my gosh" she breathed and they all had matching Cheshire grins. 

"Come my love" Marcus ushered and took her hand, pulling her through the dense trees for a long while until they finally broke free and found themselves on a beach, it was stunning and not too far away was a huge house that suited the area beautifully, the front of the downstairs being a sheet of glass that overlooked the beach where water lapped softly at the shore. The human looked up at Marcus and he smiled as the quartet made their way to the front door. Before she could step through the door, her legs were swept out from underneath her and she yelped gently, finding herself in the arms of Aro as they crossed the threshold. The interior was just as stunning as the exterior.

"Are you hungry my love?" Aro inquired and she blinked at him before nodding. The bags vanished along with Caius but that didn't last long as when they entered the sandstone kitchen, he was already there with a frying pan in hand. 

"Are eggs okay?" he wondered, holding up one and she giggled as she nodded, hopping up onto a bar stall beside  Marcus as she watched the raven haired king join the blond king, both of them proceeding to fiddle with the knobs on the oven and bicker with one another like school children, snatching the eggs from each other and cracking two in the process. Marcus rolled his eyes and Attarah giggled, making her way toward them, finding that they were prodding the eggs, mushing them and flicking them all over the place. 

"Hmm, you guys are amazing" she giggled as she wrapped one around each of their waists. "Now if only you could cook, you'd be perfect" she beamed as they huffed. Caius pressed a kiss to her forehead and then they both moved away, leaving her to stare at the eggs for a moment. She grabbed the spatula from the side and began to shovel the eggs gently, scrambling them. After a while, she was finished and had a pan of scrambled egg which she dropped onto the plate of toast that Marcus had expertly made, he managing not to burn anything.

After eating all of the food slowly, her mates chatting idly to one another about the day and who they'd spoken to, she stretched and stood, taking her plate to the sink and beginning to wash it up. 

"I can do that" Marcus promised her as he wrapped his arms around her from behind.

"You're sure?"

"Of course" he kissed her forehead.

"Okay well I am going to freshen up" she kissed the easiest place she could reach which happened to be his neck before wondering away, in the direction Caius had previously vanished, along the way she checked rooms until she found the largest bedroom which had the bags piled in one corner. The gargantuan bed faced a set of glass doors leading to the beach and she smiled before checking the cases, finding hers which happened to be the only white one, the others black. 

Finding her toiletry bag which had been carefully packed for her, she took it to the bathroom and freshened up, removing her false eyelashes which she was shocked to find still remained perfectly fixed to her face. She washed the makeup off of her face and sighed sadly as the long scar became visible once more. After removing her coat and brushing her teeth, she exited the bathroom and froze.

In various positions around the room stood her mates, not talking to one another, just staring at her now that she had exited the bathroom. 

"Hey gorgeous" Caius grinned and made his way toward her slowly, he took the coat from her hand and tossed it gently onto a chair in the corner of the room. She smiled and he took her face in his hands, kissing her deeply, her hands placed on his bent elbows to steady herself and her eyes popped open when the kiss deepened. She soon found herself pushed flush against the wall and shot Caius a look of confusion, her other two mates were still present and her cheeks flushed. "Are you particularly fond of this dress?" he wondered as he kissed down her neck from the bottom of her right ear to her right collarbone. 

"What?" she inquired before moaning at his mouth. 

"Doesn't matter anyway, I will buy you a new one" he promised and she frowned before gasping as he grabbed the front of her dress from the top and ripped it open down the centre, he dropped it off her shoulders as she stared in shock, being left in her lacy underwear, stockings, garter belt and nude heels in front of the darkening eyes of her mates. Within seconds, she found her body pressed onto the bed by Marcus who now had his coat removed. She stared in confusion as her other mates stepped closer.

Little did she know, she was destined for a night she would never forget. A true Wedding night.