51

Attarah wondered around the house, the volturis were all in a meeting together to discuss final plans and she had never felt so alone. She had returned from the hospital not long ago and Aro had noticeably been avoiding her. She had seen nothing of him since she returned, only a streak as he left rooms.

The Swan girl felt a pain in her chest at the absence of one of her loves. But Marcus and Caius were making it their mission to spend all their time with her which made her oddly suspicious. They'd sit with her for every second of every minute, twenty four hours a day. They stayed whilst she was sleeping and as much as she lived the company, it was not like them. They usually took time for themselves for hunting and other activities. The current moment was the only time they were away form her since she got home.

She headed for the entrance hall of the villa, where the volturi members were waiting to say goodbye. After much thought, Felix would be remaining with her as the twins and Demetri were far to valuable to their cause. Said vampire had already said his goodbyes and two Kings stood amongst their guards waiting to leave.

"I wish you didn't have to leave" she whispered as she walked directly into the arms of Caius. He cuddled her tightly before passing her along to Marcus.

"We'll be back before you know it darling" Marcus promised as he kissed her.

"please stay safe, I wouldn't survive if anything happened to you" she pled and they smiled before promising sincerely. After a brief goodbye with the guards, they began to exit together and Attarah fell back from the crowd, moving toward Felix. As she went to turn, said muscular guard coughed and she looked up instantly. Standing nervously before her was Aro.

"I just wanted to say goodbye... For now and I wanted to say sorry... Again" he spoke. He couldn't leave without knowing he'd apologised to her, he couldn't leave with potentially no return without a goodbye.

"You have my forgiveness." she spoke to him quietly. She had a fear now and had well and truly been put in her place but she did not blame him for events she blamed herself.

Aro turned at that, he was not sure what he had been expecting, a hug, a kiss. Affection if any kind possibly but at the same time he didn't want it, he wanted punishment, it was the only thing that could make him feel like he'd earned his forgiveness.

"Wait" he stopped and turned. "Please, stay safe. I'm going to miss you. You're very important to me" she nodded and he smiled pained before wondering away out the door with the others.

"Come along Attarah" Felix directed.

"Atty." she corrected.

"Atty? I thought you'd decided upon Attarah, you have not corrected us in a while." he was like a confused child as they walked down the corridor to the sitting room.

"Atty makes me feel safe. It reminds me of home." she whispered and he smiled with a nod.

"do you miss your home? Your family?" he questioned in worry.

"I do, in a way I wish they lived with us, at the castle. But in the same way, they handed me over to their alleged enemies and it makes me dislike them somewhat. I have however grown to believe that they did it with the idea of greater good in mind. I worry that something bad will happen to them, to my father? To Bella? I wonder if she became a vampire and how my father is taking it. Whether he thinks she died. I do not want him to be alone. "

Felix grew nervous, he knew what the coven had done and what would happen to them but the love that remained within her eyes despite them giving her away seemed undying. They meant the world to her and it was shown. She knew that eventually, she would find out what happened and he knew the pain that would cause.

"come Atty, maybe we can watch a movie?" he smiled.