88

Chapter 88- Cheerleader

Attarah would not have been lying if she said that she was absolutely not in the mood for the night out they were all about to have

Attarah would not have been lying if she said that she was absolutely not in the mood for the night out they were all about to have. The past week had passed far too quickly, she had understandably spent every single moment she could with the Kings. Be it from walks with Aro in the gardens where he taught her all about the flowers to dance lessons with Marcus and reading with Caius. Every moment had been amazing and she did not wish to be separated from them but she found herself with no choice.

She looked at her reflection with a frown, they had dressed her up in a blue cheer outfit and white daps and her hair had been crazily curled with a ribbon holding it up in a half up half down fashion. She had not lied to the kings when she said that she was not going to drink anything, she had drank too much alcohol recently and it currently did not appeal to her.

The little brunette walked out into the main hub of the hotel room where everyone else was waiting, they had given Miranda  sash saying 'Bride to be' and a plastic tiara. Vanessa made her way to the little brunette and snapped a photo of the two of them together.

"for the kings" the ginger winked before sending it to the masters

"for the kings" the ginger winked before sending it to the masters. They were all waiting for Heidi who soon entered, her outfit had been paired with stockings and killer heels whilst Attarah opted for classic comfort. They were finally ready to go and they truly looked a picture. The humans had decided between them that it was best to stay beside a vampire to stay safe in the revealing outfits during the night. Attarah grabbed her coat and the vampires pouted but the brunette did not want to freeze in the brisk winter air. Miranda followed suit before they finally left the beautiful and expensive hotel apartment.

"Let's go girls" Chelsea led the way and sauntered down the carpeted stairs of the hotel to the lobby, the others all followed suit and they turned left into the bar area where they would have 'pre drinks', needless to say, the vampires had many flasks of blood hidden on their bodies. After a cocktail each they were on their way to the first nightclub.

The club was dark and groggy with black leather booths around the outside and hundreds of sweaty dancing bodies on the dancefloor, drinks in their hands and not a single care in the world at the current time. Attarah frowned as they made their way up a short flight of stairs to the VIP booth where they found a change in atmosphere. The room was cleaner, the tables not as sticky and the sofas a red leather. Attarah took a seat with a sigh and the others giggled st her as they began to drink the champagne flutes placed on the table as a courtesy for being in the expensive area.

"Let's dance Bride to be" the vampires hollered and scuttled off to join the sticky bodies below. Attarah watched from a window, a champagne flute in hand and Rita and Acacia at her side, laughing at the female vampires and brunette human.

In a place where everyone was so drunk, the vampires were able to fully express themselves, they could freely drink the blood of the unsuspecting humans and leave them alive as they were far too intoxicated to notice that the kiss they were receiving on their neck had a bite to it. And in the morning when they found two puncture wounds, they'd be crazy to suspect vampires. Any number of things could've given them the mark. Attarah chose not to pay attention to the vampires and watched as Miranda received a lap dance from a gorgeous male stripper, all thanks to the cheeky ideas of Vanessa and Heidi.

Attarah couldn't help but wonder what the kings were up to....

Marcus scoffed at the men around him, they were all in the throne room of the Volturi castle with beautiful women all around them in various stages of undress

Marcus scoffed at the men around him, they were all in the throne room of the Volturi castle with beautiful women all around them in various stages of undress. They mostly drank and danced, too drunk to notice the blood being pulled from their necks from the men they danced with. From the view in front of him, it was easy for Marcus to see why people thought vampires to be evil. They truly could be.

A completely naked brunette made her way to Caius and held up her wrist to him, he rose his eyebrows before sinking his fangs into her flesh. Marcus couldn't understand why the humans were so okay with it, they moaned as though they received kisses. He presumed that at times it had something to do with Alec's 'gift'.

The oldest male was quite irritated at his brothers who had no problem drinking from naked humans until their dead bodies flopped to the floor, they did not see it as defying Attarah but Marcus surely did. He couldn't imagine their reactions if she did the exact same thing.

Attarah practically peeled Miranda off of the leather seat of the VIP booth

Attarah practically peeled Miranda off of the leather seat of the VIP booth. It was one o clock in the morning and the club was finally closing so the incredibly intoxicated vampires were being kicked out. Rita, Jane and Attarah seemed to be the only ones still standing. Attarah groaned at Miranda who refused to walk on her own and practically dragged her down the street.

"I am so glad we didn't go to a club too far away from the hotel" Rita stated, holding up Heidi and Chelsea. Acacia held Chloe up and the others were scattered around the road, walking on wobbly legs to the hotel. Attarah didn't think it possible for vampires to get to drunk.

It was only fair to say that the little brunette had an interesting night. She spent the entirety of it stopping Miranda from trying to snog every black haired man she saw, thinking they were her beloved George. And she discovered that Vanessa was a very very angry drunk.

"ah, d*ckh*ad" Vanessa hollered as she stumbled and the sobers laughed as they finally reached the hotel room, finishing off a very interesting night.