87

Chapter 87 - 'rest and relaxation'

Caius walked into Aros room early in the morning, the two were due in court and the blond man had come to collect his raven brother

Caius walked into Aros room early in the morning, the two were due in court and the blond man had come to collect his raven brother. When the younger vampire entered the room, he found Aro sat in his study prepared for the day, he had clearly showered as his hair was slightly wet and he had a clip holding back the top layer of hair.

"Morning brother" Aro smiled, practically glowing as he stood and made his way to follow the brother. In the process they passed Attarah who lay in the sheets of the master bed looking tiny. She was wearing one of Aros soft cotton undershirts and Caius smiled softly at her beauty before they left.

Attarah walked through the castle in utter boredom, she hadn't seen the kings since the previous day and it was already almost nighttime again

Attarah walked through the castle in utter boredom, she hadn't seen the kings since the previous day and it was already almost nighttime again. She headed to gym and stepped softly onto a treadmill in stretchy workout attire and grey trainers. There were still no vampires in sight and she began to run on a treadmill. For the second time in less than a month, she was reduced to such boredom that she exercised.

Though her exercise was cut short by a bubbling Jane who burst into the room. "Come on, you're missing wedding planning" the little blonde clapped demandingly and Attarah rolled her green eyes before choosing to follow. It seemed that as she never had anything to do, when she suddenly got plans she couldn't remember them.

The ten girls sat around a table under the shading canopy of the gazebo, it was already beginning to get dark and little lanterns were scattered around. Apparently, the reason they met up so late was because it had been a busy day in court and they'd only just been allowed to leave. Attarah sat on a bench between Vanessa and Miranda, a fluffy blanket covering them as they huddled together. Opposite them sat, Chloe, Acacia, Hannah and Rita and the others were dotted around.

"So, I called you hear to discuss the hen do" Chelsea smirked a beautiful smirked and the humans groaned all over again.

"are you serious? Already? I've barely gotten over the events of last night" Miranda held her forehead and the vampires all giggled.

"Yes already, you were the one that wanted a wedding next week! How do you expect us to plan in such short notice?" Heidi gushed in almost anger and the girls all giggled.

"Now, we won't be going the night before the wedding because you will need that for rest and relaxation, you'll need plenty of energy for the honeymoon" Chelsea continued with a wink and they all giggled again.

"So we'll go the day before that" Jane concluded and the others agreed.

"we'll go to town and get a hotel room. And i want to dress up!" Chelsea squealed and they rolled their eyes at her. "Don't judge me, just wearing banners is cliché, I want to dress as cheerleaders. It'll be sexy" she smiled and they all giggled before finally sighing and nodding in agreement. They figured they wouldn't look too silly dressed up for a hen do considering how many of them there was.

"Hmm, keep the outfit safe Miranda. Don't let George see you in it or it'll just be scraps on the floor." Chloe smirked and the others laughed.

Attarah walked into her bedroom, absolutely exhausted

Attarah walked into her bedroom, absolutely exhausted. She made her way to the bathroom and had the longest shower she possibly could before stepping out and dressing in shorts and a T-shirt. She felt so lazy and she just wanted to sleep, uninterrupted for hours but she truly missed the kings, she hadn't seen them all day. That was why she jumped about a foot into the air when she walked into the bedroom once more to find them all sat around like statues.

"Hey" she sighed, absolutely exhausted and made her way to the bed, she practically fell into it lazily, happily at the soft sheets and pillows that cocooned her.

"Are you going to the party to celebrate Miranda becoming a married woman?" Aro questioned and Attarah resisted rolling her eyes.

"Why do you describe it so weird?" she mumbled under her breath, knowing they heard her. "Yes, I'm going." she stated, she as grouchy from sleep deprivation and worried she'd offended Aro but her head was too heavy to lift from the pillows. Luckily he chuckled which reassured her.

"Well we have been invited to the stag do" Caius stated "Vampire style" he smirked and she rolled her eyes at him.

"Don't tell me... Hmm... Bloody strippers?" she teased and they all chuckled, amused.

"Possibly" Caius smirked.

"Please stay safe my love, we won't be able to be there to protect you so could you please refrain from drinking too much?" Marcus wondered, he seemed shy as though he felt bad for asking her such a question.

"Oh Marcus, I wasn't planning on drinking too much. My head is still splitting for last night" She giggled and sighed as she held her arms out, they all frowned before Caius lay on the bed next to her and gave her the cuddle she was silently asking for.

"Now will you guys do me a favour?" they all gave mumbles of agreement.

"Lie down with me" she stated and Marcus lay on her other side Aro took up position sat at the end of the bed.

"I love you." she mumbled in an almost incoherent voice and they returned the affectionate words.