💙|«36»|💙

*unedited*

DAWN CRACKED ALONG THE HORIZON ONCE MORE IN A FIERY TEMPEST THAT SWIRLED ALONG THE TREELINE. Attarah rolled over in the sheets that surrounded her, reminiscing in the peace and quiet of the mansion that the castle just seemed to lack. The previous day had been brilliant for her, Aro seemed to recognize her unwillingness to complete any form of activity as they stayed within the warm confinements all day, watching winter films and talking like they never had before.

But somehow, that peace and relaxation quickly shattered as Aro marched into the bedroom at six o cloak in the morning and began reciting a well rehearsed agenda for the day. She rolled her eyes and attempted to hide beneath the pillows but to no avail.

Rolling over, she peeled her self out of the bed. Aro quickly dispersed, leaving only an outfit neatly placed upon her sheets. She frowned, it consisted of tight black jeans, a see through cropped top, healed boots and the only sensible piece of clothing...a thick rain coat, similar if not identical to the one she wore when she travelled to England. However the colours were different, this one being a light grey.

And so she went against her future husbands decision and wore only the coat and jeans, replacing the T-shirt with one similar that was plain and black and replacing the shoes with ones that did not have heels. She felt much more comfortable and smiled as she released her hair from the confinements of the elastic that tugged her locks. The curls bounced in all directions before settling and with a couple of tweaks, she was happy.

Waltzing into the sitting room, she found Aro fully dressed beside the fire, reading a newspaper  with his ankle crossed onto his knee. She would never get used to seeing him in normal clothes...or seeing him at all, he was a god. What happened next was out of control, she froze as a thought ran through her mind. She was in a woodsy cabin with her three mates all dressed casually, though something was different. Aro sat in the same position reading a newspaper but now an adorable six year old boy sat on his lap giggling, his chocolate locks identical to her own but with eyes like Aro.

In her imagination, she glaced down to see a small girl around the same age as the boy, this one too with chocolate brown hair in large curls but it had tints of a lighter shade, like Marcus and her eyes were a brilliant blue. Acting from imagination alone, the fake Attarah lifted the girl onto her hip and giggled, the two chatting a small amount about the upcoming Christmas. The last thing she saw through the vision was her mates smiling at her before it disappeared but it played on her mind.

She knew she was no seer like Alice and it was purely a production of desires but it didn't occur to her that she even wanted children until that moment. She knew she could never have one, let alone two.

"Attarah?" Aro asked and her eyes snapped upwards, he now stood directly in front of her with a concerned look on his features. She smiled to dismiss his confusion and he returned it.

"Sorry I blanked out for a moment." She lied and shook herself mentally. He smiled and took her hand, assessing her outfit but saying nothing. The two headed through the sitting room to the kitchen, she was starving.....figuratively. Aro pushed her to sit and he began to cook her something to eat.

All the while her mind was reeling, recalling the daydream she'd had. As she sat there more images of the children flashed through her mind. She could vividly see a violet and lilac bedroom before her eyes, she was sat on the bed next to the little girl, reading a story as the sweet child drifted to sleep.

Now that the children were in her head, she could think of nothing else. For some reason a switch flipped in her mind and she knee from then on that she would do anything...anything at all, it took to make her dream a reality, little did she know how possible her idea truly was.