46

December 24th

Caius smiled, he was sat on the boat with his mate, the pair was cuddled up on the deck upon a picnic blanket under the stars. A picnic was beside them, newly exhausted and Attarah was sleeping against him. He was perfectly shaped for her, they were perfectly content. She wore his coat that he had brought for her knowing the weather would get cold. Finally the guards had brought the boat back to the dock and Caius stood, picking up the brunette beauty. His brothers were arriving that night.

Hopping off the boat he zoomed to the house, taking her into her bedroom and lying upon the sheets with her on his chest. "I shall give you the world my queen for you deserve even more." he whispers, aware that she can't hear him but not minding too greatly. It was an honour to him to hold her and whisper sweet nothings in her ear.

===========

Attarah woke up to see a beaming face directly beside her, her eyes widened as she screamed and the blonde beside giggled like a hyena, disappearing off the bed. "Jane! when did you get there?"

"Last night" Jane beamed happily with a giant smirk. "I wasn't the only one" she winked and Attarah widened her eyes in shock.

"you mean?" she asked in excitement as she bounced to her feet like a clumsy duck, running to the door just to be could by small hands.

"you can't go anywhere looking like that, let's get you changed first" Jane smiled and Attarah rolled her eyes but followed the blonde to the wardrobe.
Shortly after Attarah was dressed in a white top and a ruffled skirt.

Dashing barefoot from the room, her skirt flaring behind her, she ran downstairs following the string in her heart

Dashing barefoot from the room, her skirt flaring behind her, she ran downstairs following the string in her heart. Glancing over the railing of the balcony she found waiting at the foot of the stairs was her mates. With a giant grin she ran to them down the stairs, throwing herself at Aro who was the first she found, he cuddled her to him with a smile before passing her on to hug an anticipating Marcus.

"Hello gorgeous" they smirked at her and she giggled as she found her feet once more and wrapped her arms around Caius' waist, his arm draping over her shoulder.

The trio spent many hours together and they flew by quickly as they sat and talked and Attarah ate and cuddled them. "we must apologise my love but we have business to attend to" Around broke the tranquility.

"business?" she queried in sadness "Are you sure I cannot steal your attention for any longer? I feel as though you only just arrived" she pled but Aro smiled sadly as the three stood, each pecking her cheek as they moved to leave. "please"

"we apologise Attarah, but soon when we return, our attention shall be yours alone"

"And what shall I do in the meantime?" she questioned and they stared at her.

"read?"

__________

Attarah quickly became bored of reading, she had been given a book about being a proper volturi and the rules included, she had not known such a book was in existence. She did not know if she could be what they wished for her to be, she would be coronated after she became a vampire and the plan was for her to have two weddings, one as a human, a more intimate ceremony and one after which would be grand and extravagant. Once she was queen, she would act like one, no more would she be pointless in the castle but she didn't know whether she wanted the responsibility of helping run a species.

So she decided to go for a walk to clear her mind, she soon found herself walking up the stairs and she kept going, finding more stairs than she believed possible, soon she reached what she believed to be the top level and discovered boxes cluttered around that were seemingly new, opening one she found Christmas decorations and a note from Felix tucked inside. "Let's have a Christmas" it stated and she widened her eyes. How did he know she wanted to celebrate Christmas.

"We're at your service. Let's Christmas" Jane giggled and Attarah turned around to discover the entire guard around her. "We can decorate and do presents for one another cook you a dinner and just...celebrate. This will be our first time celebrating as a family" Jane informed and Attarah beamed, embarrassed to have forgotten the day.

"lets"