122

Attarah was incredibly confused as she stood in front of the gorgeous crystal mirror in Caius' bedroom. She had been suddenly bombarded by Miranda and Vanessa as she was sat reading a book in the silky bed. The two had forced her into the shower before doing her hair and makeup. Her hair was currently pulled back from her face in an elegant yet simplistic up do, crystal earrings hanging from her ears, makeup perfect. On her body was a gorgeous green dress, it was silky and had thin straps, the top was tight, almost corset like and this continued down to the tops of her thighs in an almost miniskirt before flaring at this point and rippling to the ground. It was perfect with pink tropical flowers around it. She was so confused and her heels clicked as she made her way to the door.

When the door was opened, she almost jumped out of her skin as she found Miranda waiting there, the women smiled silently and handed her a beautiful pink rose before gesturing to the right

When the door was opened, she almost jumped out of her skin as she found Miranda waiting there, the women smiled silently and handed her a beautiful pink rose before gesturing to the right. At the far end of the corridor stood Vanessa. Attarah made her way over to her friend and took another rose that was offered to her. The ginger pointed down the steps and Attarah followed her gaze to find Alec at the bottom.

Ever the gentlemen, when she reached nearer the bottom, he extended a hand to help her in her tall heels. When firmly on the ground, he handed her a red rose before pointing to the opposite end of the corridor where Felix stood. Upon reaching the giant of a vampire, he winked and handed her a single red rose before gesturing round the corner. She grew more and more confused but when she had tried to speak to Felix, he shook his head. Attarah sighed as she moved toward Demetri who winked, handing her a rose. Her hands were becoming more and more full and the small vampire helped her down the next flight of stairs, she wondered where they were headed.

At the foot of the stairs stood Jane who held a wicker basket in her hands, pink ribbons tied around it, it was cute and hand a nice handle. Within it was a single pink rose. The blonde vampire handed it was Attarah and the girl rose her eyebrows before taking it and placing the rose within before continuing in the direction pointed. The chain of vampires with pink and red roses continued, Rita, Corrin, Renata, Chloe (who Attarah did not smile at), George, Richard, Daniel, Hannah, Chelsea, Heidi and so many more. As she reached the end she giggled at seeing Gino beaming. He also handed her a rose before pointing out her direction once more. Now even the basket was filling to the brim. Around the final corridor which led to the garden, she spotted Tori sat at the end wagging his tale excitably. 

Attarah frowned deeply as she made her way to the puppy who was quite a lot larger now than he once was. The puppy barked when she reached him and stood up, padding away through the patio doors and she wondered if he had been trained to do that. He plodded along the garden path in the night, the bushes lit up with dozens of fairy lights. She was slightly worried about being back in the garden but pushed it away, giggling slightly as she noticed the red rose attached to the dogs collar. 

Upon reaching her destination, she realized that she was at the gazebo which was lit up with hundreds of pink candles and fairy lights, rose petals scattered around. She frowned as she walked up the steps, she looked around with confusion on her face before she heard footsteps. The brunette human whipped around to find Aro, Marcus and Caius walking slowly toward her, each of them were in matching black suits with white roses in the lapel, they looked stunning. She went to speak but stopped when she saw all the vampires she had met along the way crowded around behind the kings. She hadn't noticed that they were all dressed in white until now. 

All three kings knelt on the steps as though they were bowing and she widened her eyes in shock. What was going on. 

"Dear sweet Attarah" Caius began. 

"You mean the world to us and more" Aro continued, it was clearly rehearsed.

"We would kill for you and die for you" Marcus concluded seriously. 

"You are the love of our existence." Aro spoke once more. 

"There is nothing we want more, than to spend our lives with you" Caius answered the next line before Marcus spoke. 

"We felt that you deserved the proposal of a queen." Marcus informed and she was shocked, they had done all this to return the proposal to her. She assumed it was because they were so traditional and it was unconventional for her to propose to them and as Aro produced a velvet box, she knew that that was a big contributing factor... they wanted to give her an engagement ring. 

"Attarah Swan" they smiled softly and she couldn't help but cover her mouth with her hand, placing the basket of flowers on the floor softly. "Will you marry us?" they asked in unison and she stared in shock, of course they knew her answer as she had already proposed to them but this entire experience made her feel so valued, so loved, by the entire Volturi. 

"Of course" she giggled and fell to her knees in front of them though a step up. Due to her small size, they were of matching heights now. Aro opened the box and produced the most gorgeous engagement ring she had ever seen in her entire life. It was stunning, it was rose gold with one large square crystal surrounded by a royal border of smaller ones, the band itself was even infused with tiny crystals. It was everything she had ever dreamt of and more and tears fell from her eyes. It was utterly gorgeous. Aro gently took her hand and slid the ring into place, it was a perfect fit and the entire Volturi guard roared in excitement and cheers, even though they were already prepared for the wedding and had been planning for weeks. 

"I love you all" Attarah whispered and took turns to kiss them all passionately

"I love you all" Attarah whispered and took turns to kiss them all passionately. The four of them could not possibly happier than they were in that moment, it was unreal. It was perfect.