55

The three King's sat around in silence in the sitting room of the Brazilian villa, unsure what to say or do. Attarah had vanished shortly after revealing that she knew the secrets and had allegedly left the premises along with a few guards as precaution.

"You knew this would happen. You cannot act this surprised." Aro informed. He sat almost uncaring upon the sofa staring off into the air as he contemplated.

"Why are you not more concerned about this?" Caius demanded in anger. He had not expected so much anger to come from his mate though he alternatively knew she would not be happy.

"Attarah was already as angry with me as she possibly could get. The two of you have merely joined me in the bad books." he shrugged.

"Considering you have been in the bad books longer brother, have you concocted any plan to get yourself out of them?" Marcus joined the discussion.

"I have." he smiled. "do nothing" he informed and his brothers stared at him.

"She needs like. Stifling her and bombarding her with gifts and love will just make her angry and upset. She just wants time to let off steam. No matter how much we miss her. We must wait for her to come to us." Aro decided.

"That is a very un- Aro thing to say" Felix informed as he sat down. For once the King's did not have a go at him. They said nothing in fact. "Attarah doesn't want you to leave her alone. She wants to prove to you that she is a strong, independent person who deserves involvement in the Volutri."

"she's a human."

"She is. But she is also your mate. She was biologically created to be the love of your lives. The world would not create a women for you who could not put up with the stress of the Volturi."

"give her time." Aro enforced again and went to leave.

"Good luck with that. I believe you have given her the ability to act out. It was long awaited but I want to see what she will do." Felix smirked.

"She won't act out Felix. She is not a child. She is an adult."

"hmm, well." Alec chuckled. "she came here as a child and you changed her. She didn't have time to party and do what she wanted with the bottomless Volutri bank accounts. I'm excited to see how she will act."

"You are ridiculous Alec."

"I don't think I am. You were all too busy arguing that you didn't notice her sneaking off to a bar with Jane and the other women. I wonder what she does with that freedom. She can do whatever you wants to do now and she will, to get back at you."

"if she wants us to treat her like an adult, she won't act like a child." Marcus argued.

"Attarah is good at getting what she wants without noticing she's doing it. She abides by what people tell her. She is happy all the time as you are miserable. She is biologically made to suit the purpose as mate of the three most controlling men amongst the vampire community so she will be the way you treat her. If you treat her as a child, she will act like one. " Felix informed logically.

" Treat her the way you have to treat her to show your love for her. She deserves that and more" Alec spoke. "She gave up everything to be here. She might not be a vampire yet but she's the strongest human I know, being the mate of you three surely isn't the easiest task." Alec cut in. "No offense masters" he added cautiously.