🍂|«25»|🍂

*unedited*

Attarah waltzed around the hotel apartment in boredom, she'd slept the previous night and woke to find Marcus absent so now she randomly walked circles around the room in one of his shirts, inhaling the scent and waiting for her love to return.

"Attarah my love?" She heard a voice call and she walked out of the kitchen area to the main entrance where she found her beloved king sopping wet from head to toe and carrying three bags between his fingers.

"Marcus!" She giggled and ran to him, the man placed the bags onto the floor and grabbed her, her legs wrapping around his middle before she shivered "you're freezing" she informed and slid to the floor shaking and now wet also.

"Sorry, my dear" he mumbled and turned, taking his hoodie off the side and passing it to her to wear.

"What did you get?" She questioned as she assessed the bags that he had now picked up once more. The pair moving back to the kitchen counters.

"Now that's a secret my love, first let's get you breakfast" he smiled softly and removed his wet coat, pushing his silky hair back and opening the fridge to assess the situation.

Giggling playfully to herself, Attarah rounded the counter and wrapped her arms around him from behind, glad that he was no longer wet due to the removal of his coat.

"What are you doing?" He chuckled as he glanced back at the small figure hugging his waist.

"Cuddle" she smiled adorably and his face flattened in awe as he whipped around and lifted her below the shoulders like a child, placing her on the counter with his hands on either side of her legs.

"You're too beautiful for your own good" he mumbled and slammed his body closer to hers, capturing her lips and kissing passionately, her fingers scraping through his hair as his hands trailed along her sides to grab her butt in his soft caress.

Attarah gasped into Marcus and he knew that she'd reached a barrier as he slowed his kisses and trailed his hands back to her face to gently caress her flesh before drawing to a halt and pulling back with a smile.

"I'm sorry" she mumbled at pausing the love short and he shook his head gently.

"It is all okay my dear, you did nothing wrong" he promised and kissed her forehead before turning back around to cook for her once more.

"Eat up my love" he smiled and she glanced up, shocked to see that he had finished and she had blanked out for a few minutes.

"Thank you" she smiled softly and picked up the cutlery, aware that Marcus was watching her. The king felt it was his duty to keep her happy and healthy and he was not going to let something such as lack of food get in the way of that.

"What do we have planned for today?" She questioned, silently hoping for another free day where she could relish in his company and cuddle him to her hearts content.

And as if he were reading her mind, Marcus replied...

"We don't have anything planned until this evening, is that okay?" He questioned worriedly.

"That's perfect" she smiled and placed the cutlery on the plate that was now near empty. Satisfied with the amount she'd eaten, Marcus smiled.

Attarah sat for a fee moments, contemplating, her mind whirring before she finally decided what she wanted as she turned to him.

"I'm going for a shower" she hopped up and he nodded as he placed the plates in the sink though upon noticing that she hadn't moved, he frowned softly.

"...join me?" She asked nervously and his eyebrows rose though he detected nothing but slight excitement in her eyes, she truly wanted this.

"Are you sure my dear?" He queried and she nodded softly as she walked forward, taking his hand and dragging him through the hotel room to the bathroom.

"Just tell me if it gets too much" he informed with happiness in his eyes that she was opening her vulnerability to him.

"Of course" she smiled as she locked the door, checking for the sufficient amount of towels beforehand.

"I'll sort this out" he gestured to the large shower as he switched the dials, vaguely aware of her shuffling beside him giddily.

"That should be okay" he stated as he pulled his shirt off and kicked off his shoes. Attarah smiled softly as she watched him, her mate. "Come along love" he chuckled as he gently touched the shirt she wore and she nodded as she unbuttoned it, closing her eyes as she allowed it to fall.

After a moment if silence, Attarah began to get worried and peeled her eyes open nervously to see Marcus frozen in place with lust filled eyes, he gulped and she sighed.

"You are gorgeous" he gasped out as he heard her breath, he also allowed his final clothing to fall and she was captured into desire also as they entered the shower together allowing the water to flow over them.

As Attarah assessed her godlike mate, she found nothing but happiness within her, she felt comfortable before his eyes and he couldn't feel anything but happiness upon seeing her absolute gorgeousness.

"I brought you a present" he informed as they both exited the shower, wrapping themselves in fluffy bath towels.

"Ooh, what is it?" She queried excitedly, the pair entering the bedroom where Attarah quickly threw on one of her baggy shirts, a pair of black hot pants and Marcus' hoodie that covered the lot.

"Nu uh, you'll have to wait and see" he winked as he brushed his fingers through his long wet locks. Pouting, Attarah sat on the bed with an audible 'humpf' sound as Marcus roared with unnecessary laugher at her facial expression.

"Can I have it now?" She asked five seconds later and Marcus rolled his eyes, knowing he was in for that question repeated throughout the day.