113

Chapter 113 - Pain

(5 HOURS 26 MINUTES)

Attarah sat in utter fear, the vampires were outside the cave and had not spoken to her in what felt like hours but she was terrified of when they next would. The pain had become a dull ache now, the numbness had taken over. She'd never felt so cold in her entire life and the shivers rocked her body violently. She had become to worry that the nature would be the death of her. Though that fear was pushed aside as it began to rain heavily and the vampires reentered the cave.

"Oh look at her Sulpy, she's so weak, so fragile. What a worthless waste of space" Athendora laughed a loud cackle and the other sister grabbed Attarah by the arm and practically launched her outside in to the rain, it hammered down on her weak body, cleaning the wounds she'd obtained but the wet ground became a mud bath that crawled its way over her body, plastering her. Sulpicia approached her and kicked her gently like a football, the human slid across the mud on her stomach, getting a mouthful of dirt and leaves which she coughed out. 

"Are you thirsty?" Athendora wondered and Attarah looked at her in worry, she was thirsty but wasn't prepared to admit it. "You must be" Athendora smiled "When we get thirsty, we drink blood" the blonde stated and Attarah looked at her skeptically. "You want to be a vampire one day don't you?" again the human did not answer.

 Suddenly, Sulpicia lunged at her and dug her sharp serpent teeth through Attarahs butter soft flesh on her wrist, shredding it. Attarah screamed out in pure, sheer pain, it was blood curdling. Sulpicia took advantage of Attarahs open mouth to force the humans bleeding, bloody wrist into her mouth. Attarah struggled, pinned down by Athendora as her own blood guzzled down her throat thickly.

The pair let go, laughing loudly and Attarah gagged, the acid, metallic taste surrounding her mouth, coating it thickly. she hunched over and threw up, blood and bile spilling over the muddy forest floor. The sight of the liquid seemed to give Sulpicia an idea as she pushed the humans face down in to it. Attarah groaned as she pulled her face back up and threw up all over again. She truly felt worthless.

(12 HOURS 35 MINUTES)

Attarah felt something splash on her face and opened her eyes quickly, tasting salt on her lips, they had thrown a bucket of salt water over her. The human had managed to get the only release she possibly could, sleep. Though they had now ruined that as well. The sun had come up during her snooze and the mud had dried on her, she now wore a crispy armor of dirt.

"I wonder what the kings would think of their play mate now?" Athendora posed the question to Sulpicia but Attarah knew it was really a jab directed at herself. "They would surely just drain you dry and choose another one" 

"I don't know what drew them to choose her in the first place" Sulpicia thought allowed as she looked as Attarah with scrutiny on her eyes "I suppose she is...cute? her features are sort of in proportion and they do like smaller women...but she's nothing special really. They are so dazzling, they could have anyone yet they chose her? over supermodels and beauty queens?" 

"It must be because of her family, they never much liked the Cullens and I'm sure this thing somehow meant something to them, the Kings probably thought it would be hilarious to take away their possession" 

"But the Cullens could not have cared that much to allow her to leave without any proof of what they were saying. I am certain they just wanted to get rid of her and didn't really care who took her. They'd have probably offed her themselves otherwise. They haven't even been to visit" Sulpicia concluded. Attarah knew what they were doing, they had recently resorted to talking about her as though she was not even there, trying to bring her down but the eternally happy human was not going to be fooled by such trickery.

Attarah did not know how much time had actually passes but she could only hope that someone found her soon, it was pitch black outside now and the fear of the vampires increased further now that she could not see them. In an instant, she felt an arm around her chest and she was thrown, the cold wind stopped so she presumed she was now in the cave. The pain of being thrown around like a rag doll was ever present but she refused to let it show. They could not break her...at least,, not for now.

(20 HOURS 16 MINUTES)

Morning had arrived and Attarah walked slowly through the forest, arms locked behind her back, blind to the world and alone with only the sound of her breath. A few hours ago, the vampires had decided to play a game, she now wondered the forest alone with a blindfold covering her face and her arms tied tightly behind her back. They were seeing who could track her down the fastest, they thought it was hilarious and had done two rounds thus far.

Attarah was worried, she had previously almost slipped into a ravine before being found, she had decided to use the opportunity to escape but she now knew that that was stupid, if she ran she would just injure herself and cause a hilarious show for the vampires. "Attarah" the voice of Sulpicia called out and the human froze, bracing herself. In the next second, she had been thrown to the floor and teeth were in her neck to mark the dark haired women's victory.

Sulpicia dragged Attarah on the way back, wanting to quickly return to the cave. They no longer bothered to untie the human after their games, it meant that she could not run away and they enjoyed the increased fear she had from not being able to see. Attarah knew they were in the cave once more when she heard Athendora complain about losing for the second time in a row. She demanded a retrial but Sulpicia refused "We have time for that Sister. Let us do another game" Attarah was aware that they were doing all they could to break and humiliate her..it was working. 

"I wonder what she would do if we hung her off the cliff?" Athendora cackled evilly. 

(32 HOURS 45 MINUTES)

Attarah was fed up of their ridiculous games at this point, she wondered how they could possibly come up with so many, she truly had become a plaything and she was sure that that is exactly what they wanted. She was currently tied to a tree, they had stolen her trousers and shoes from her so now all she wore was her underwear and her tshirt, thankfully she still wore socks so her feet weren't too cold. she had been tied to the tree for hours and her legs were on fire from supporting her weight for so long, however if she let her legs release, she was nearly suffocated by the tight ropes.

Finally, after hours of standing in the freezing cold, when she had no more dignity left, they let her free and dragged her back in to the cave where she relished in the fact that she could now move and sit properly. All she wanted to do was cry but she wouldn't give them that satisfaction. 

She had assessed her injuries and established they could be worse, she had a large deep cut on her face from her forehead down her right cheek , avoiding her features and down to her chin, it bled tremendously and she worried it would get infected. Her wrist also felt as though it was fractured. She had definitely fractured or broken more than one rib and her back was bruised all over. Attarah had bite marks all over her neck and wrists and into her thigh they had carved the awful term which they continued to call her 'SLUT'. Her skin was littered with scratches and on her upper arms and legs were bruises and the top layer of skin had been rubbed off. She was also caked in mud, blood and bile. She was sure she looked disgusting.

"ATTARAH!" The voice of Richard, Daniels husband hollered through the trees and her eyes widened, the vampires were at her side in an instant. Athendora wrapped her hand around the humans neck and Sulpicia covered her mouth. 

"Move a muscle or make a sound and we will kill you and him" Athendora seethed. All Attarah wanted to do was shout and scream that she was there, she was right there just out of sight but it was not to be. She knew that if she made a sound, she would be dead before he could even get close enough to see her. 

Soon his shouts got quieter and quieter as he moved further away and Attarah felt the need to scream and cry as her chance of rescue ebbed away. Though the ordeal brought her hope, it meant that they knew she was missing and they were looking for her. They would find her eventually, she just had to hold on. It also meant that they weren't that far from the castle, Attarah had began to think that when she was knocked out, they had gone a long way but it seemed not. That was a stupid mistake on the ex wives part.