💞|<39>|💞

A/N: As some of you may have noticed, i have been slacking considerably with updating. My family has experienced many loses recently which I do not wish to relay but i apologize and shall be attempting to regain lost time with updates. However, this does mean that the events within the story no longer follow that of the present time. I apologize once more, I hope you enjoy... Symone.

*unedited*

December 14th ...

Caius Volturi entered his lovers bedroom within the grand castles and found her on the opposite side of the mahogany door, seated and awaiting his arrival. He smiled at her gently, taking in her perfect features as she took in his. No measure of time could distract from her beauty in his eyes. She was a picture to be stared at through many hours. One would never get bored.

"Hello Dear one. How are you enjoying your day?" he strained a smile. He had came to the conclusion that he and his fellow kings should celebrate her birthday as she had only few remaining but his brothers were not to agree. "I apologize for the lack of celebration. I will throw you the most exyravanagnt of balls when the time becomes right" he smiled gently at her and she smiled back.

"I don't want a party, i just want to spend time with you and the other kings."

"We shall be leaving now Princess. On the way i implore you to bid farewell to your other mates, they will greatly miss you." Caius persuaded. He was worried, the brothers were to comense into battle against the Cullen Coven. Whatever was said, none could deny that the Cullens held power that nearly rivaled the kings alone.

" of course" she giggled and the pair made their way through the castle. Her bags had vanished at an unoknown time of day and hee excitement bubbled. She knew the holiday with Caius would be considerably more laidback and calm than the other two she'd been on.

Entering the cold stone throne room, she made her way to her mates sides. She pecked Aro on the lips and tightly embraced him before doing the same to a smiling Marcus.

" we shall see you soon love. "

"I love you." she spoke to all three of the gentlemen in the room and their eyes lit up like a Christmas tree as they made their way through the large oak doors and away from the castle.

----

The jet ride was shorter than she invisioned it to be and that was due to the fact that she managed to sleep through most of it. Her excitement radiated and Caius couldn't contain his own glee as he witnessed her own.

"I hope you like what I have planned."

"I'm sure I will absolutely love it" she giggled and took his hand, Caius pulled her to stand and the pair made their way off the jet, his arms locking around her waist proactively as they descended the stairs.

"Are you ready?" he smiled. She nodded eagerly. Taking in her surroudings, Attarah found that it was hot and the sun shone above them the rays thankfully concealed by clouds to Caius did not shine like a disco ball. They were standing within a concrete landing station, a flashy car parked not too far away with a perfectly groomed Chauffeur.  The man, who they did not know the name of opened the car door instantly upon their approach.

Sliding into the back seat, Attarah scrutinized the black leather and speak interior as the scent of clean crust pine filled her nostrils, the smoothly expensive leather cooling her heated skin as she relaxed into the comfort.

Caius took the seat beside her quickly and the door was shut. The pair watched the suited man enter, he was evidently a vampire and had what appeared to be a small radio, a curly wire leading from his ear down the back of his shirt. Before departure, Attarah watched a guard enter also, Felix. He sent her a wink before turning back around, a similar wire in place.

"where are we?" she questioned excitably.

"Brazil" Caius beamed and she returned it. She had never been to Brazil but she knew she was overly excited.