137

Amidst the pain of fire where Attarah Volturi currently lay, she reflected. 

The sweet brunette beauty with the apple eyes had been brought into this life by Charlie Swan and Renee. 

Charlie Swan had a special place in her heart, the father who had never given up on her despite her mothers protests, he was the light of her life throughout many dreary years in Forks, the man who had taught her to fish whilst she giggled and played with the worms, the one who had awkwardly brought her clothes as a child and the reason for her wearing stripy leggings and a spotty top at the same time with bright yellow wellington boots. He was a human, living his life and content in doing so whilst she was soon to be a vampire though she'd never strip her father of his life, he deserved the world and she knew Sue would give it to him...

Sun Clearwater seemed to be a guardian sent from the Gods to perfect Attarahs happy life, she was an overlooked individual though allowed Attarah an immense feeling of relief, Charlie was now cancer free, living his life to the fullest with her, she would protect him until her dying breath, feed him when he would otherwise live off greasy takeaway, wash his clothes when he'd otherwise wear the same outfit day in and day out, Sue Clearwater, soon to be Sue Swan, gave Charlie the love Attarah was not there to give and Charlie loved her back just as unconditionally.

Isabella Cullen was her beloved sister, her soulmate from birth, the pair destined to live and love one another no matter what and they certainly did. The two had been close as close could be, making mud pies with one another and then promptly throwing them instead, colouring disgusting creations with a variety of coloured paints that all molded into brown and being with one another through everything, seeing the other find their soulmates and attending the weddings to create the union. Attarah knew that Bella would be her sister forever, no matter what feuds occurred or how many years passed. They were bonded for life and they forgave one another for whatever hurdle fell in the way...

Edward Cullen was the love of Bella's life, Attarahs brother through and through. He was the man that had turned Isabella Swan from the fragile clumsy human into the strong beautiful immortal who lived her life in peace and serenity. The mind reader was exceptional, a gentle soul who cared, the one who had driven her to school many times in his slick silver Volvo with classical music playing as he hummed along, they were siblings now and they had unconditionally knew that this was their destiny from their first introduction...

Renesmee Cullen was the unexpected daughter, the one who had thrown the world into a frenzy at birth but was the reason for Bella and Edwards happiness, the reason for Attarah giving birth to Cai and Anabella and living to tell the tale. Renesmee was fully grown down, mere years after her birth and remained a free spirit, a bubbly ball of excitement like her aunt Alice, Renesmee was Attarahs niece and the one to be the light of Jacobs life...

Jacob Black was the shifter, the imprinter of Attarahs niece but long before that, he was her friend. The two playfully jovial in one another's presence since birth, the ones to play with endless toys that were now forgotten, the ones to pull pranks on Charlie and Billy when they least expected. They were partners in crime and Attarah was beyond proud that they were family now, hoping their bond would continue through into her immortal life. Jake accepted her as part of the Volturi, understanding how much love could change a person...

Carlisle Cullen was her father in a similar way to Charlie. Carlisle was her immortal father and she knew that their bond would carry on eternally. Carlisle was the one to walk her down the aisle, the one there for her when she returned from the kidnapping and the one having been prepared to travel from Washington to Volterra to ensure her safety, he was the most compassionate person she ever had the pleasure of encountering and she knew that he would be there for her no matter what, she was prepared to live the diet he chose, wanting nothing else, he was the best role model she could have, a picture of a perfect vampire...