98

Chapter 98 - Yoga

Chapter 98 - Yoga

Attarah sighed as she walked through the castle wearing tight blue marble effect yoga pants and a stretchy exercise top

Attarah sighed as she walked through the castle wearing tight blue marble effect yoga pants and a stretchy exercise top. Chelsea had left the outfit out on her bed and directed her to meet her in the castle kitchen. They had just arrived home from her house and she was still quite tired.

Upon entering the kitchen, she found the kings dressed impeccably in their suits reading newspapers and files along with Miranda and Chelsea who dressed similarly. Attarah hugged them both. Miranda and George had returned from their honeymoon the previous day whilst she was out skating.

"You are stressed" Chelsea stated and Attarah frowned.

"uhh"

"Don't deny it"

"okay" the brunette drew out slowly.

"and the best way to stop you from being stressed" Miranda began to speak and Attarah rolled her eyes. "Is yoga" they both squealed.

"Great" she sighed and sat down at the table, taking an apple from the fruit bowl.

"Go and enjoy yourself love" Aro stated and she frowned at him suspiciously.

"Why?"

"No reason. You just deserve fun" he smiled awkwardly, answering too quickly.

"right" she sighed and made her way around to them. She hugged each king and they bade her farewell. She was still very unhappy about the new development. Why yoga?

The other two led Attarah all the way through the garden and into one of the back fields. The walk alone had probably been enough exercise for the humans. In the field they found rows of yoga mats and a portable stereo. Rita, Vanessa, Chloe, Hannah, Acacia, Jane and Heidi were all there waiting for them, dressed in stretchy outfits.

"It's a yoga tape" Chelsea informed them all after the initial hellos had been given. Attarah looked on with a face of pure displeasure "All you do is follow what it says" she informed and Attarah scoffed as the tapes play button was pressed. Most of the females reluctantly followed the orders but Heidi, Chelsea and Vanessa were twisting and flexing almost professionally. The females were all positioned in back bends on their yoga mats when someone finally spoke. Thankfully it was a very warm day considering it was December.

"Damn Attarah, you are flexible" Chloe let our from her right and Attarah giggled. They wee waiting for the next instructions but had been in that position for a while now.

"hmm. Wonder why" Vanessa giggled from the distance and Attarah scoffed.

"what are you implying Nessa?" Rita giggled.

"Well with three vampire mates... And the kings no least, Atty's the forest one here."

Attarah let out a loud laugh at this, just imagining the expressions on the kings faces if they heard what she had just said.

"What about you Ness?" Hannah winked as they moved to a more comfortable pose.

"What do you mean?" the ginger queried innocently.

"Well, Alec's old" Acacia began "no offence Janey....and I'm sure he was  a virgin before he met you.... I can't imagine that pent up frustration." the girls laughed.

"Gross" Jane mumbled.

"You'd never tell he was a virgin, he is the best I ever had" the red haired girl winked and most of them gagged as the tape gave off more orders.

"We need to find you guys' mates" a voice spoke and they turned to their right to see their favourite guards, Felix and Demetri.  "We came to join the fun" they laughed and joined the row of girls doing Yoga. "We invited Daniel and Richard as well" Felix stated and they all hummed in acceptance.

"It's odd that I meet so many random people I've never met before when they've been here the whole time." Attarah giggled.

"Well we're certainly glad to have met you" Daniel stated as he joined them. They had mostly all stopped listening to the tale and were just sat on the ground or lying looking st the clouds.

"Hey Dan" Felix greeted.

"Hey guys" he smiled and Richard smirked along side him.

"We gave up" Attarah informed as Daniel looked down at her. She just lay there looking up at the sky. He laughed loudly and lay beside her on the grass. They were all so lazy if you put it into perspective.

"Are you feeling relaxed yet Atty?" Chelsea asked as she too, gave up.

"Sure" she sighed out and breathed in the fresh air as Richard laughed and sat beside his husband.

"I'm still tired"

"I'd bet" Heidi winked and they all laughed. Attarah adored the fact that she had made so many amazing friends during her time at the castle. She knew that she'd do anything for them and she was sure they'd do the same.