101

Chapter 101 - Christmas shopping

Attarah lay on her bed smiling happily, the previous day had been absolutely amazing and she was now so tired

Attarah lay on her bed smiling happily, the previous day had been absolutely amazing and she was now so tired. Cuddled up beside her waist beneath the duvet was the tiny chocolate brown puppy. She loved him, he was the cutest puppy she'd ever seen and she'd always wanted a dog. She didn't know how she'd ever be able to repay the kings for her new furry friend. She had decided to call the little guy Tori. She liked that it was a shortened version of 'Volturi' and the baby puppy suited the name very well. She knew some might think of it as a girls name but she thought it matched rather well.

The door to her bedroom opened and the three King's entered, Tori jumped out from under the sheets and stood defensively. He looked adorable and Attarah giggled as she put her hand out and stroked him softly.

"Good morning Darling" Caius winked and the others greeted as she sat on the edge and end of her bed.

"Hello Tori" Marcus chuckled as the tiny dog plodded along the bed and hopped into his lap. Attarah knew that the puppy was going to be one well pampered and spoilt pooch.

"What are you up to today?" she questioned them as she yawned, sitting up and stretching. She wanted to stay in bed more than anything.

"We have to attend court but the guards are taking you to town. Something about Christmas shopping. I'm not entirely sure so you'll have to ask them" Aro stated as he looked around. Her room was still in perfect condition, tidy as ever. She silently put that down to Miranda being a neat freak.

Attarah pouted "I just want to stay in and spend the day with you" she groaned and reached over to Caius who chuckled and winked as he pressed a gentle kiss to the back of her hand.

"Tomorrow my dear. We have all the time in the world" Marcus promised her and gently kissed her cheek before they all exited and she flopped down onto the bed with the loudest groan she could muster, allowing her to hear chuckles as the kings wondered down the hallway. Attarah did not get much time to relax as the door burst open minutes later and a bubbling ginger and a human brunette entered with grins.

Attarah sighed as she sat in the front passenger seat of the fancy car, breathing in the gorgeous scents of the polish

Attarah sighed as she sat in the front passenger seat of the fancy car, breathing in the gorgeous scents of the polish. She had lightened up a bit and was actually happy to be listening to the upbeat Christmas music that blared through the speaker as they sped toward town, according to Vanessa, they'd eat when they got there. And Attarah was glad that there was only three of them, it'd make it easier to find things for them.

Attarah currently wore black tights, a grey patterned skirt that clung to her, a thick cheery red turtle neck jumper, matching red heeled boots and a long black winter coat.

"I need your honest opinions

"I need your honest opinions. What should I get the kings for Christmas? I obviously have a large amount of money in my back account and they got me a freaking house and a puppy for my birthday. I dread to think what they'll get me for Christmas." Attarah groaned.

" Well I've been thinking about it. And I think you should go around and get them all loads of small things each" Vanessa began "but then, with the help of us amazing guards. You should book a holiday for you all" she grinned. Attarah widened her eyes at the thought. "Us guards have the kings timetable and can look after the castle whilst your away. You just have to say the words and it'll happen."

"But where would we go?"

"I don't know" Miranda began "somewhere hot and away from the public eye. A beautiful little hideaway somewhere where you can spend some quality time together."

"When should I book it for?"

"the kings timetables are packed throughout Christmas but in the new year your good as gold Hunny" Vanessa winked "give them a ticket or something for Christmas so they know about it."

"well, I guess i now know what to get them" Attarah giggled, feeling only slightly more relaxed at the thought as they parked the car. Now she had to actually go and buy the presents.

The three girls made their ways along the shops, beginning in a cute cafe where the two humans had breakfast and Vanessa pretended to sit orange juice. Then they made their way to the first shop, which was for lingerie.

"I'm going to get Heidi and Chelsea something from here I think. I'll get them something else too but you know what those two are like" Attarah giggled and got matching laughs in return as they entered. Vanessa went off to buy some for herself, dragging Miranda behind her. Whilst Attarah walked around, she decided to pick a dark blue two piece set for Heidi and a deep red one piece lingerie set for Chelsea. They were gorgeous, she wouldn't deny that but Attarah would never have the confidence to wear anything like that. The thought reminded her of what the sneaky guards had gotten her for her birthday.

With that all paid for they continued on, buying much more including pairs of heels for female guards, a few dresses, ties, and everything else you could possibly think of for male guards. Despite them doing secret Santa, she wanted to get her favourite guards real presents and the two females with her did the same. Attarah purposely got more than she needed in case she'd forgotten someone.

The brunette purchased a large number of things for the kings and they were forced to return to the car many times. She got books for them all  a fancy collection for Marcus as well as posh paints for Caius and and whole new suit for Aro. They all got more as well from shoes to shower gel sets, anything that caught the little brunette was placed in the bag and as they finally rammed the last few things into the car, Attarah was happy. She'd even managed to get her secret Santa gift. For Alec, Attarah got a collection of new ties. She was bored of always seeing him in the same boring black one.