💚|«²»|💚

Attarah opened the car boot with a groan, Bella was getting her makeup done by Alice and her hair by Rose which left Attarah to do her own, the young female, despite her outer happiness; had little confidence in her own appearance and so when she took her makeup bag and dress from the car, she pouted, believing she was to look stupid as she walked the aisle.

"It's Bella's day, it doesn't matter what I look like" she sighed and entered the large house, seeing Carlisle and Esme by the piano and waving at them before mounting the stairs and entering her designated guest room.

As she glanced into the mirror, Attarah knew not of what to start with so she shrugged and started to curl her hair to the best of her ability, unaware of how flawless it truly looked. After around two hours, she was finished with her face and hair so she slid on her satin pink dress and shoes, briefly glancing in the mirror.

The top of the dress was beautifully designed with intricate swirls which flowed down into a silky waterfall of pink silk, she matched it with velvety heels and pulled her first layer of curls into a up parting

After feeling briefly satisfied, she exited the room and met up with Rosalie, the immortal goddess. Attarah, Rosalie and Alice were all bridesmaids and dressed identically though Rose was not to walk the aisle, she was designated to play the piano.

"Who did your makeup? It looks gorgeous" Rosalie complimented, oddly Rose had always been nicer to Attarah, in fact they were the best of friends.

"Come on, let's watch people arrive" Rose giggled and Attarah nodded in agreement, heading to the stairs and gazing over the banister, seeing the people arriving below.

"Look, that's the Denali coven" the gorgeous blonde informed her friend and Attarah noticed the group of pretty blonde females who looked eerily similar to Rose.

"When do the Volturi arrive?" The younger girl questioned nervously, she was afraid that they'd cause havoc and be as evil as Bella stated them to be.

"They will arrive before the reception, they aren't all bad Atty, they just have to be strict to keep everyone on line" Rosalie informed, she felt she needed to reassure the girl after what she heard was destined to occur later in the day.

"I hope they don't ruin Bella's day"

"They won't." The vampire promised and they walked back down the hallway and into Alice's room where they found the pixie vamp herself dressed identically to them but she gave off an undeniable Daisy Buchanan atmosphere.

"Bella you look gorgeous" Attarah complimented her sister who sat nervously wringing her hands, watching the light dance across her wedding gown.

"So do you Atty" she smiled and looked up, seeing her baby sister and feeling proud that the girl had grown to be so beautiful.

"This is it, soon you won't be a Swan anymore" Attarah smiled in excitement though inside she was slightly sad, her sister had always been there and now she'd barely see her.

"Remember when we went on holiday to visit Grandma and we sat watching the stars on the beach together?"

"Yeah" Attarah answered in confusion.

"Do you remember what you said?" Bella asked and turned to her baby sister, standing up and taking the girls face in her hands.

"Yeah" a look of realization crossed the younger girls features.

"We will be sisters no matter what, not even eternity will take that away from us" they recited the words of twelve year old Attarah together.

"If only we knew at the time how relevant those words are" Attarah choked and Bella smiled, tears in her eyes as she pulled the girl into her chest.

"No matter what, you be you" Attarah mumbled their catchphrase to her older sister and Bella giggled gently. Little did they know, Rosalie and Alice were watching from the corner, filled with emotion at the touching sight.

"Flowers!" Alice suddenly yelled, recalling that they had a wedding to get to, no doubt everyone was silent downstairs as they waited for the bride.

"Oh Christ" Rose growled, realizing that she was almost late.

"Good luck Rosie!" The youngest human called as Rose rushed down the stairs and over to the piano. Charlie entered and smiled at both his daughters, kissing their cheeks as he took Bella's arm.

"Atty, when I go, count five seconds and then follow, Bella come five seconds after that okay?" Alice instructed as they lined up at the staircase. When they nodded, Alice began walking down the aisle,  linking arms with Jasper and taking a seat as Attarah began walking the aisle.

Edward stood at the end of the aisle under the canopy and he smiled at his future sister when he saw her emerge. The encouraging smile relaxed her which was exactly what Edward had intended for it to do. At the end of the aisle, Emmett grasped Attarahs hand and they sat next to one another, watching Rose play the piano.

When Bella and Charlie appeared, he piano tune slowed and sweetened, playing a familiar tune that only the Cullen's and Attarah recognized, it was Bella's lullaby, the song Edward wrote her.

When Bella finally reached her fiance at the alter, she relaxed the moment their hands connected and Edward smiled at her, making her heart stutter violently.

The service was a beautiful one at that and shortly after they found themselves engaged in embrace as crowds of people congratulated them on their new unity. Isabella Swan was now Bella Cullen.