💗|<40>|💗

The car, which she did not know the name of, made its merry way along roads of concrete and gravel, through trees and built up areas. Having joined their parade were two other cars of similar sorts, attempting to be discreet in dark shades but failing by extravagance. One positioned itself in front and the other behind but Attarah failed to understand why all the security and guards were needed. Were they in danger?

Finally they turned sharply right down a harsh track before soft sand began to be seen through the trees, parking in a position where the car wouldn't sink, they all exited. Attarah glanced around and took in their party, in their car had been Felix and a guard she now knew as Leo. In one other car was Alec, Demetri and two other guards that she didn't know. Within the final car was Miranda (odd considering she was human and said she was not coming), her human Chef Amelia, Chelsea and a black haired lady named Vanessa. They made up a large party of twelve and she was shocked by them all.

Taking her bags, Lea led the way through the trees and after a while, before her very eyes; a large mansion was seen suspended on stilts of sorts above them with a long curved pathway of wooden steps leading to their position on the ground. She beamed and Caius smiled happily at her reaction.

Taking the case off of Leo, Caius guided her along the trail though others shot out in front to test the coast so it could be deemed clear. Entering the beautiful mansion, Attarahs lips split into a Cheshire grin at the equally amazing interior.

"It's beautiful" she spoke to get mate. The guards had already departed to various positions and Miranda and Amelia were heading off also to unknown places.

"Come" the king smiled and took her hand, he welcomed the cool on her heated skin, she was remarkably overdressed for the climate and having just stepped out of an air conditioned car, she felt the affects of the weather even further.

After reaching the top floor, Attarah found that there was only one door. Caius opened it to reveal a giant penthouse apartment. The bed was in the center and before it was a large curved widow of glass stretching across the entire room, the beach below could be seen in perfect clarity. The window could also be fully opened to give in air.

"It's beautiful"

"This is our room Attarah, he smiled and wrapped his arms around her waist from behind from where she was standing by the windows. She smiled and tucked her body into his cool muscles. He kissed the back of her head and rested his chin atop her tumbling hair.

"I love it. Thank you so so much" she beamed in pure and utter happiness, turning swiftly in his arms to peck his chin. She pushed her body upwards onto her toes and sealed her lips over his own. Tying her hand through his hair, he pulled herself closer and he chuckled into her mouth, picking her up effortlessly by the waist and placing her on the windowsil so she needn't reach so far. Wrapping her arms and legs around him tightly like vines, their mouths continued a perfectly synchronised dance.

Caius hands grabbed her knees, trailing up her thighs and passed the hem of her skirt, hoisting it up as she gasped, his hands didn't however stop as they grabbed her ass in a heated frenzy, his mouth never leaving hers as he pulled her closer.

Attarah was the first to pull away with the need to breathe and Caius rested his forehead against hers as he allowed her to do so.

"This is going to be an interesting trip" he winked and she blushed.