95

Chapter 95 - Oh Christmas tree

Attarah sat at a table in the ballroom with Vanessa waiting for the other vampires to finish a trial so they could begin decorating

Attarah sat at a table in the ballroom with Vanessa waiting for the other vampires to finish a trial so they could begin decorating. The giant Christmas tree was in one corner of the ballroom with boxes of decorations scattered around. Attarah played with the fabric of her dress.

The dress she wore was light grey and went down to just above her ankles. It was tight at the top and strapless but flared out at the waist all around it was white embroidery of a carousel and on her feet were light grey heels attached with ribbons.

Vanessa looked gorgeous as ever in a similar dress but it was dark green and pattern less

Vanessa looked gorgeous as ever in a similar dress but it was dark green and pattern less. She looked spectacular and Attarah was slightly jealous. Attarah made her way to the piano in the corner of the room and smiled as she pressed a single key. The last Christmas she spent in forks, Bella was locked in her bedroom, missing Edward and Attarah was rather bored so she pulled out the dusty piano song book and taught herself how to play a few Christmas songs. She had always wanted to learn to play but never had the motivation too.

The only song she remembered at the current time was Rudolph the red nosed reindeer so she sat and began to play. The song wasn't very long which was probably the reason she could play it so well. It didn't take long for the other vampires to join them and the kings surrounded her at the piano and watched her with a slight fascination.

Attarah smiled up at them happily as her fingers dusted the keys, she absolutely adored the sound of the piano and she couldn't justify why but slowly the song came to an end and she stood as a few people clapped. Attarah couldn't help but blush at the attention.

"You were wonderful my love" Aro gushed as he wrapped his arms around her waist. "And you look truly gorgeous" he winked and she giggled as she placed her hands on his chest, grabbing his lapels.

"Perhaps you'll have to teach me to play some other songs" she grinned and he returned it before she pulled him close and kissed him passionately. He was the first to pull away and she just smiled and wondered away to where the other females stood in their Christmas dresses.

Suddenly more music broke out as an unknown vampire began to play away at the keys of the piano. She smiled gently at the man and he returned it with a wink as she headed over to where he sat. She sat beside him and he paused his playing, he showed her a small section of the song and she repeated the keys. It didn't take long for her to play the simple melody and he grinned as he began to play along with her to the tune of 'Baby, it's cold outside' when they finished she grinned at him.

"Daniel" he introduced.

"Attarah" she returned and he smirked.

"Oh I know" he chuckled and shook her hand before beginning to play another song. Another man joined with a smile. "This is my husband" Daniel introduced and she grinned.

"Richard" he grinned.

"nice to meet you both" she returned before heading back to the kings.

"Making friends?" Caius smirked and she playfully scowled at him.

It was then that Vanessa finally got bored of doing nothing and grabbed a string of white lights. Alec moved to join her and Attarah stood back to watch. She knew she'd get in the way if she tried to help them with the tangled lights. It didn't take long for the ginger to be bossing people around and Attarah giggled as she watched them.

Finally the tree was decorated with strings of tinsel, white beads and ribbons and it was time for the baubles. Attarah smiled as she stood beside Jane. All of the guards had purchased a bauble each to place upon the tree. Of course, due to Heidi's strict orders, none of them stood out crazily from the other silver decorations. The kings quickly placed their decorations on the tree, not wanting to be seen do such a weak act but it did not stop Chelsea from snapping a photo.

Attarah helped put on the rest of the baubles and smiled at the tree before Caius emerged before her with a grey box in his hands. He opened it to reveal the angel, who's eyes were now a sparkling forest green. She giggled as she noticed and he winked.

"Do the honours my love?" he questioned and she gently took the ornament. As she headed to the ladder, she felt arms lock around her knees and she was lifted high up onto someone's shoulder. She looked down to see Felix wink at her. She giggled as he moved closer to the three and put the adorable angel on top. When she was finished, she jumped off of Felixs' shoulder and was caught in Caius' arms. She giggled as she wrapped her arms around him. She had her legs wrapped around his waist and her arms around his neck. He had his arm underneath her to hold her dress down. She pressed a kiss to his lips and beamed at him.

"I love you."

"Right, secret Santa" Chelsea hollered and they all turned to look at her, she was carrying a santa hat and began to make her way around the room. The kings did not seem amused as they took their slips of paper and Attarah eventually reached in to take hers, the paper stated 'Alec' she frowned. What was she supposed to get him?