68

Attarah sat comfortably on the sofa in an alcove in her bedroom (pictured above). The room was truly glorious, in tones of greys and whites, there was a magnificent bed with many pillows, soft rugs, armchairs, a walk in wardrobe and a window looking out over the beautiful Palace gardens. It even came complete with a desk in one corner. She was so glad that her room was completed and she felt as though she could spend eternity in there.

She was currently waiting for the Kings. She had prepared herself for bed and sat in a warm knitted blanket. They were leaving at three in the morning and so she had stayed awake to say goodbye to them though she was exhausted and wearing her pyjamas. She was truly ready for bed.

She wore a simple set, yellow dotty shorts and a matching top that had a miniature bow on the front. Her hair fell down her back in ringlets despite having being brushed. She truly needed a haircut, her hair now reached her hips and that was with curls. She dared to think what she'd look like with it straight. The television in front of her was on and she a movie was playing that she paid little attention to.

When finally the doors opened and she grinned as her mates entered

When finally the doors opened and she grinned as her mates entered. They had never all been in that room together and she was delighted to see them.

"Attarah" Aro greeted from the front and she stood, taking the blanket in one hand and throwing it aimlessly onto the sofa behind her as she began to make her way toward them, stepping up into the main bedroom. When she reached them, Aro cupped her cheek.

"Do you have to go?" she queried with hope in her eyes.

"I'm so sorry my dear, but we must." Aro frowned in sadness and placed his other hand on her cheek as well, he pressed a kiss to her forehead and she wrapped her arms around his waist, placing her head on his chest. The two hadn't had much affection in the long while and this is just what they both needed. A tear slid down her cheek and she refused to let go of him, only holding him tighter. His hands linked in her hair and she pouted as she pulled away after many long minutes.

"My love, we will be back before you even know we've gone" Marcus explained and she walked to him and hugged him too, her head barely met his chest and she refused to move once more. She knew that once her goodbyes to them were over, they'd leave and she couldn't bare it.

"please don't leave me Marcus" she tried again, she had been pleading with them since they'd told her they were going and it took all their strength to deny her plea. She looked up at him before pushing herself onto tip toes, she grabbed his face and pulled him toward her, letting herself fall onto flat feet once more but not releasing him so he stood awkwardly hunched. She pressed her lips to his gently and he responded, one hand taking her chin softly before pulling away.

"We must go my love" Caius told her as she walked toward him and they embraced.

"It's not fair" she grumbled. She had decided to leave her temporary annoyance at Caius as now was not the time.

"We know Darling. But we promise that after we return, we will spend the week with you."

"You promise?" she questioned like an innocent.

"We promise" Caius stated looking her strongly in the eyes before connecting their lips in a passionate kiss. Attarah walked forward, taking Aros hand and and tugging him toward the bed. Ushering the others to follow.

"Will you stay with me? At least until I'm asleep?.. Please. Its all I ask" she questioned looking extremely vulnerable and innocent with wide eyes.

"Okay" Marcus relented and she smiled slightly. When they all reached the bed, Aro pulled back the covers for her to slip under them, he then dropped them again when she was lying comfortably, snuggled up on her front with her cheek to on side. Aro sat beside her and Caius on the other as Marcus sat by her legs, his hand caressing her thigh through the bedding.

"I love you" she said to none of them in particular as she shuffled under the sheets. Though they all still replied with their recognitions of love. Attarah took Aros hand that was laying beside her face and kissed it before pulling it beneath her face so she was lying on it. The cool flesh relaxed her and she mentally vowed to spend more time with him though she was sure he heard that in her thoughts.

She leant up slightly and kissed his lips before lying back with her face on his hand. Then she finally allowed her eyes to close. "Please stay safe... And hurry back to me." she spoke before yawning cutely.

"Sleep well my love"
"We will be back soon Darling."
"Sweet dreams my dear"

Caius kissed her shoulder and she smiled sleepily as Marcus continued to gently stroke her legs. She wished the moment would last forever but she knew that the second she allowed sleep to overcome her, they would be gone.