💜|<41>|💜

*Unedited*

Attarah wondered over to her suitcase and other bags that had been left by the door. She had quite a few bags and it confused her. Was she staying longer? That was all she could presume considerng she had brought her human helpers with her.  Before unpacking, he decided to question her mate.

Walking along the corridors, she finally located where she presumed him to be and found Leo and one of the other guards she now knew to be Richard, a vampire with great self control. Leo remained stony faced like a guard who protected the queen whereas Richard relaxed his facial muscles when he saw her.

"Have you seen Caius?" she questioned and Leo was the one to answer her. He was polite by command but he was still stern.

"Master Caius along with the other guards are currently in a meeting. He shall be done soon" Leo sent her a tight lipped smile as he readjusted his radio wire.

"Okay" she replied timidly, walking off in a shy manner and making her way to the kitchens. She found her fellow humans. Amelia bowed at her mistress whilst Miranda remained upright, smiling to her friend.

"What can we do for you?"

"I'm just waiting for Caius to be finished. Do you know how long we will be staying here?" she queried in worry and the pair smiled at her.

"We will be staying for the foreseeable future miss." Amelia informed her and she was shocked.

"Why?"

"We are not sure Tara, we're just following orders. we have not been told much." Miranda spoke and Attarah nodded as she made her way out of the room after thanking them for the information. She headed upstairs yo her bedroom.

Taking her suitcases, she headed toward the walk in wardrobe. Opening the first chest, Attarah was met with an abundance of clothes for all weather. She put the dresses and tops on hangers and put them on the silver rail before moving to put her bikinis, trousers and underwear into the chest of drawers. In the next case she found shoes which she hung on the shoe rack. Hats were layer placed on shelves, she wasn't sure how long they'd been staying but it seemed like a while. Everything else was next packed away and she put all the cases at the back of the wardrobe.

"Mistress Attarah?" she turned around to find Vanessa smiling at her. "Master Caius requests your company for your dinner" she informed and when Attarah nods, the guard vanishes leaving the pretty brunette to find her own way to the dinning room. Luckily she knew where that was.

Entiering the dining room, she found Caius sat at the head of the table reading from a thick book. He looked up when she entered and a beam took over his features.

"Hello Gorgeous" he smirked and she giggled as she took the seat beside him. She leant her head on his shoulder for a moment and he pushed away his book.

"How long are we staying?" he questioned, hoping he'd have more information than the humans did. Which he likely did.

"My brothers and i have decided to take some time away for Christmas. They shall be joining us here soon after our private holiday has finished. It was our decision to make your first Christmas with us memorable" he answered after pondering for a long time.

"We're here for Christmas? Hat about the castle?"

"Do not worry darling, everything is sorted out." he replied with a smile as Amelia entered to give her her food.

Caius wished to tell her the truth but she was not allowed to know that they planned to murder her previous family. However they had broken one of the most important rules. They were staying there to keep her safe from the fight, t the casetle everyone was preparing. The highest guards and Caius himself were to join the others the day before the fight but Attarah would remain in Brazil, oblivious to the fight with the lower guards.

He hoped the plan would work and Attarah would remain unharmed.