💖<[43]>💖

Caius took a moment to stare at the beauty of his mate. She was utterly gorgeous though his eyes travelled to her face and his lips tightened, his eyebrows quivered and he knew that she was uncomfortable.

Standing with a blanket over his arm he made his way to her, his eyes staring into hers. She relaxed when she saw him and he wrapped the blanket around her shoulders, pulling the corners so she was closer to him and her lips pressed to his. When they moved apart she was smiling and he bent down, sweeping her off her feet and carrying her to the bed.

Sitting silently, Caius tucked her head beneath his chin as he cuddled her warm body to his cold chest. He knew from the look she'd given him that she was not ready yet the inspiration and determination which swam with the fear in her eyes confused him relentlessly.

"you do not want this" he whispered and she instantly pulled away, staring up at him with wide eyes. In truth Attarah did not know what she wanted at all. She felt prepared though somewhere deep within her knew that she was doing it only for the man she loved. She did not feel ready, mentally.

"I am" she attempted, having seen the initial desire within his ruby red orbs when she'd first stepped through the door. In that second, Caius recognised her intention and along with feeling angered at himself, he felt devastated. He had never meant for her to feel pressured. That was not the way he'd wanted it to be.. To happen.

"you're lying to me "he whispered, voice not raising. He did not want to frighten her. He did not want her to think that he was angry at her for not wanting that with him yet. He knew he'd wait a thousand lifetimes and more until she was ready, he wouldn't even mind never having it. It was something he could live without, as long as he had her. She was his universe. Everything revolved around the brunette beauty.

"No I'm not Caius. I want this... With you, I can't imagine myself having it to any other, not Aro. Not Marcus. You." she insisted. Caius was more than shocked by the revelation, he had believed her to have an identical set of feelings towards each of them yet that appeared to no longer be the case by her words. He knew she loved them evenly but possibly the love was different.

"But not now " he finished for her before smiling gently as her eyes softened to agree with what it was that he said. He knew he had been right since the moment she stepped through the door and he saw her eyes.

Attach closed her eyes, she knew that he had uncovered her motive and it upset her to know that he now felt bad of himself.  "It was not your fault Baby,  I really thought that I was ready for this." she whispered. 

Caius' heart panged as she spoke her words of love to him, the way she called him baby melted all that was inside him. He never thought that it was possible for him to feel so human yet it was happening. 

"I love you."

"I love you more" she whispered as the tears began to fall, he was all she wanted in that moment. With his words and eyes, he nearly closed the hole left in her heart made by the absence of the other two.  Bonds developed at different rates and it just so happened that her love for Caius within that moment was intense.  She'd never felt anything of the sort. 

"That is impossible my love. I shall love you until the end of time and beyond.  You're my universe and I could ask for nothing more than you're love.  You complete me.  Make me happier than anything I've ever felt before. You make me feel vulnerable...human,  nobody has been able to make me feel so pure before. Just a glance in tour eyes turns back time,  warms my heart. I never knew love felt like this. " he whispered and then he was met by the sweet taste of cherry lips as they pressed against his own. 

" thank you for being mine"

"I should be the one thanking you gorgeous. " he whispered and helped her beneath the embroidered sheets of the bed. 

" stay with me?"

"always baby. "

A/N: Some of you thought that Attarah was too young to do anything with Caius and that it was too soon and so I answered the majority and delayed that. I hope you enjoyed.  I'm sorry for the lack of updates, lots has happened and we're all still recovering from some family trauma but things are getting better. I shall try my hardest to catch up.  Thank you for your patience.