★|«21»|★

*unedited*

Attarah awoke and glanced around groggily to spot Aro and Caius sat one either side of Marcus' desk though the owner of the room was nowhere in sight and she sighed, throwing an arm over her eyes to shield from the light blinding through the room.

"Attarah?" The voice of Aro spoke in a question, almost as if he wasn't sure if she'd awoken or not though she had. Staying as still as possible, she attempted to even her heartbeat and breathing, she didn't want to talk to them, she just needed a few hours to process everything.

"I know you're awake" a voice spoke directly beside her, and she screamed, rolling off the bed and backing away from Caius, leaving him standing in shock, her heartbeat rocketing.

"Please, I just need time" she pleaded as he unfroze, his features hardening to hide his pain.

"I'm sorry Attarah" he pleaded in return and Aro watched on in equal shock at the scene, Attarahs fear blatantly obvious. Eventually she managed to come to her senses somewhat and she moved to Caius, hugging him softly, somewhat stiffly, evidently still quite unforgiving for the previous days events.

"It's okay, I just needed a while to get my head around things, when I'm back I know I'll be better...I'll be okay, I promise" she spoke gently, softly as though she was speaking to a broken child which in a way she was, Caius was vulnerable at that point.

"I love you" he informed and she smiled gently.

"I know" she whispered and kissed his cheek before walking to Aro, caressing his face before giving him a peck before they left with slightly happier expressions to what they held when they entered.

As quickly as they exited, Marcus entered, standing before where she had moved to sit on the end of his bed. He smiled gently and she returned it, however hard she tried to conceal it, he could see her excitement.

"We leave at nine my love, the jet is ready, if you get changed, you can eat on the plane okay?" He smiled when she nodded vigorously and stood up, kissing his cheek before accepting the pile of clothes from the table that he now held.

"I'll be quick" she promised and he smiled.

"You've got an hour" he informed and she finally chose to assess his outfit, his hair was tied up and he was wearing dark grey jeans, a shirt and dress shoes. Classy yet somehow still modern, she loved it though he could evidently look gorgeous in anything.

"I'll be back soon" she smiled and rushed into the bathroom, he heard the shower running in no more than five minutes.

When Attarah finally emerged from the bathroom she found Marcus sat waiting for her in the same place she left him. She wore high waisted blue jeans which increased her waist, she also wore a light pink top and rose gold stripped superstars with a lilac rain Mac.

"Beautiful " Marcus smiled gently before walking toward her and pressing a kiss to her forehead, he held a girls backpack in his hands, it was light grey and had gold accessories

"Beautiful " Marcus smiled gently before walking toward her and pressing a kiss to her forehead, he held a girls backpack in his hands, it was light grey and had gold accessories. "This has got some stuff from Jane in it, though i don't know what as I haven't looked" he promised with a gentle smile and helped her put it on, moving her hood and hair out of the way.

"Where are we going?" She questioned as she took his hand gently in her own and was led from the room and down many stairs.

"That's a secret" he smiled coyly and she giggled with a gentle eye roll, she may be the opposite of her sister but they held one thing in common, they both hated surprises.

Finally they entered the throne room and Attarah looked around in shock after having gently forgotten the room existed for having not been in there for days.

"Have a good time" Aro smiled gently at the two and glanced between them. Miranda popped up and pulled her into a hug before disappearing once more and leaving Jane to hug the unsuspecting human.

"Have a good time and open the bag when you need it" The small blond whispered into the girls curls before retaking her place in the ranks. Attarah frowned, what could she possibly have been given that was so very important?

"Bye" they all bid before Marcus took his mates hand once more and led her through the grand door of the castle and away into the forest.

"Where's the jet?" She asked timidly after a long while (in human terms) of walking, Marcus merely smiled down at her gently as they broke free from the treeline to find the jet in question. "Oh" she blushed.

"It's okay love, come on" he smiled and tugged her toward the jet, as they entered they spotted Felix, Demetri and Alec who were sat around the table, very clearly the guards in listed to protect them.

"Who's flying this thing?" Demetri questioned his master and for the first time, Attarah noticed how relaxed the men were away from Aro and she also noticed how content Marcus seemed.

"Probably the best flyer Aro could find" Marcus shrugged as he took a seat, gesturing for Attarah to join him as the guards smirked up at her.

"Here we go" 

" where are we going?" Attarah pestered Marcus and he sent her a sideways smile which was extremely unlike him.

"London"