🍁|«24»|🍁

*Unedited*

Marcus opened the boot, sliding a suitcase inside before slamming it shut with force though the green eyed beauty that gazed on from the lakeside had little clue as to the effort the king put into not crushing the metal between his stern grip.

"Come along little one" Felix smirked as he appeared behind the small brunette. Suddenly the large male frowned out if no where and stared at her.

"What?" She queried, worried as if she had a hair distinctively out of place or dirt on her fave that she did not know of.

"You didn't jump" he accused loudly and she stares at him as though he'd grown an extra head.

"Sorry?"

"You should be! Every time I come up to you, you jump...why not now?" He accused once more and she frowned even deeper as Marcus turned to watch with an amused expression.

"I guess I got used to it" she shrugged, proud of herself for not being afraid as the man suddenly popped up.

"No you can't get used to it...that's wrong! You're supposed to jump" he fumed as he puffed air from his lips.

"I sincerely apologize" she mocked and he turned away with an unsatisfied smirk as Alec and Demetri tumbled into a random bound of hysteric laughter.

"Come on you lot" Marcus scoffed, his carefree relaxed nature perfectly intact.

Attarah was the first to move, cautiously aware of Felix's gaze on her as she walked to her mate, arms circling his waist before she pecked a kiss to his jawline before walking to the Audi that was parked on the treeline.

"Come on then" Attarah giggled as she shut her door, having shotgun the front seat. The other three guards sighed and slid into the backseats, elbowing one another for more room that was impossible to gain.

Marcus closed the door for his own seat and twisted the key and heard the engine start though as he began to drive he glanced back and burst out laughing.

Startled by Marcus' sudden energy, Attarah turned to find the source and was shocked to see the guards struggling, shrugging and complaining in a silent fashion.

"They are like children" she whispered to Marcus and he turned to her with a smirk as he shifted lanes.

"You do know they can hear you?" He chuckled, imitating her by copying her whispering fashion though the car had fallen silent.

"You do know I don't care?" She smirked playfully before turning back to the window as the smile fell into a flat line. Her mind was suddenly flooded with images of Bella smirking hysterically with her mate's bodies disposed in fire behind her.

Attarah closed her eyes and sighed, releasing breath outwards as screams penetrated her thoughts...screams she recognized though had never heard.

"Attarah?" A hand shook her violently and she looked up into Marcus' eyes that had been covered by brown contacts.

"Sorry, I was a bit tired" she lied and faked a yawn, shocked when it sounded real and Marcus bought it, his gaze loosened and a smile spread quickly as she planted one on her own face...though, gazing into her eyes, a hollow glint shone.

Glancing around her, Attarah finally came to the realization that the guards had vanished, presumably to hunt as their eyes were darkening and Marcus had hunted the previous night.

"We are staying here" Marcus smiled gently at his adorable queen who assessed the world with a caring gaze.

"It's beautiful" she spoken in awe, glancing up at the tall hotel above her, for the first time seeing the true beauty of England.

"Come love" he ushered gently and stood from the car, tossing the keys to a jittery male who stated at the beautiful man with wide eyes, assessing Marcus as he casually walked around the vehicle and opened the passenger door to reveal a female goddess beauty, they were a match made by Cupid himself.

"This should be interesting" she mumbled as they entered, aware of a bell boy rushing to collect the luggage. Within the reception, a blond women could be seen touching up her face in a hand mirror, attempting to be discreet as colleagues rushed around her.

"Excuse me" Marcus greeted and the women look up sharply to the man with the compelling voice, her eyes widening as lust filmed along her iris'.

"How may I help you Sir?" She questioned flirtatiously, not having seen the small figure clasping he gentlemen's arm. Leaning onto the counter, the lady bit her lip and attempted to appear sultry.

"We have a room booked under the name Volturi." The king demanded, emphasis on the word we. The lady suddenly glanced at Attarah, a beautiful young women who assessed the blonde with anger blazing in her eyes.

"Right, here" the lady practically threw them the key and welcome package, attempting to rid of them at the closest time.

"Thank you" Marcus smirked and the lady was dazzled as they walked away and up the marbled stairwell, the bellboys having vanished in the direction prior to them.

"Jeez" Attarah stressed and Marcus chuckled, pulling her into his side and pressing a kiss to her forehead as they walked along perfectly cleaned corridors and up many stairs to the hotel room.

"Here we are" he smiled softly as he took the key from his pocket, they had reached the penthouse apartment and the bags were placed beside the doors with the boys out of sight as Marcus opened the door to reveal an exquisite apartment, bigger than Attarahs former home.

"Only the best for you, my love"