130

Attarah leant against the wall of the inside of the jet, a fluffy blanket draped over her legs and her chin resting in her tanned hand, eyes closed. She wasn't asleep but she wished she was, it was back for normality for them all and the beautiful human was devastated about it, of course she had missed her family back in Volterra, the guards and of course her puppy Tori but nothing could bring her out of her saddened state, it had been an utterly amazing trip and she wanted to freeze the moment and stay there forever.

"Attarah" she looked up briefly to find her mates looking at her, each of them reading perfectly printed collections of white sheets, informing them what they had missed and giving the work they would arrive home to. For the first time in her life, she wished her mates were normal, just vampires living their lives and doing whatever they pleased but that was not the case and the more she thought about it, the worse she felt for thinking such a thing, if they were 'normal vampires' they would not be themselves.

"We're here Atty Baby" she felt someone shake her awake and she jolted, shocked to find she had managed to sleep without having been tired, she shook it off and smiled up at Caius, deciding it was ridiculous for her to be upset with him, he could not help the inevitable and she was just going to have to deal with it, it was silly to be mad. She sighed and stood after pulling her heels onto her feet, she was dressed in a modest grey dress and a light nude coloured coat, her tanned flesh standing out amongst her mates and her hair falling down her back in shiny curls. She looked incredible. 

"Come on Love" Aro kissed her forehead and they all made their way down the steps into the forest and she was temporarily stunned by the cooler air before shaking it off. "Hold on Baby" he winked and she frowned before her legs were suddenly out from underneath her and she was pulled up into the bridal hold of her raven haired husband who beamed at her before they were all zipping through the trees. "Welcome home Gorgeous" he whispered and kissed her hairline as he crossed over the threshold of the castle, only then did he place her back on her own two feet.

"Welcome home masters... Mrs Volturi" a woman behind the desk and Attarah tilted her head at the receptionist slightly before smiling and nodding in her direction politely. 

"She's new" The human whispered to Caius and he nodded with a chuckle.  "What happened to the old one?"

"I'd put money on Felix" the blond king winked, wrapping his arm around her and placing his hand on her right hip whilst her own arm wound around his waist. He smiled down at her and she grinned in return as they entered the throne room to be met with cheers. The human looked around in shock as her blond husband kissed her once more on the head and made his way to his throne. She was instantly engulfed in hugs. 

"Oh my gosh, we missed you" Vanessa stated as she lifted up the girl and swung her around quickly, utilising her vampire speed and making them become a blur of ginger and brunette. "You look absolutely amazing" the guard gushed as she placed the girl down and looked her over. "You're glowing, was it good?"

"Incredible" she nodded and giggled as she was passed around her friendship group, Felix winking and making some comments about her wedding night whilst she rolled her eyes and giggled. The kings were not so forgiving, they glared but the mountain man did not seem to care, not even flinching at the piercing red eyes. 

"Come on, you need to unpack and tell us all about it" Jane cheered and the brunette nodded before making her way up the steps to the stage and kissed Caius' cheek briefly, wrapping Marcus in a hug whilst he kissed her hair line and then placing her hand on either arm of Aros throne, leaning in and kissing him on the lips. 

"See you later" she smiled before making her way back down the steps, accepting the hand offered to her by Jane and leaving the room with the evil blonde, Chelsea, Heidi and Vanessa.

"What did you do on the island?" Chelsea wondered as they walked the countless hallways. 

"Oh, so much. We played Volleyball, watched movies, danced under the stars and hiked all over the place, went swimming." her eyes glistened and she recalled the memories and Jane gave her a side hug. 

"If it is so perfect, why are you crying?" Vanessa asked softly, leaning across and wiping the tear from her cheek, Attarah giggled and shook her head. 

"I just wanted to pause the moment and live there forever" she informed them and they nodded in understanding. 

"Ugh, I have to go patrol" Chelsea groaned and Heidi checked the time on her phone. 

"It is time for me to collect the humans" she pouted. 

"It is okay, we can catch up some more later" Attarah promised and hugged them both briefly before they vanished. 

"Look what we got" Vanessa prompted and pointed to a wall on the sitting room area, there was a huge canvas there with a wedding photo on it. It was Attarah sat amongst the beautiful flowers of the garden on a golden and white chaise with Caius to her right, holding her hand, Aro stood behind with his hand on her shoulder and Marcus sat on the floor in front, her free hand on his shoulder.

"Oh I love it" Attarah informed as she looked at it with happy eyes, she stared at it for a long time and idly spoke to the blonde and the ginger before her stomach began to feel incredibly queasy. She played it off for a long time, presuming it to be jet lag but it rose within her, her body burning up and her forehead breaking out in sweat. When bile rose in her throat, she could hide it no more and sprinted to the bathroom, clattering onto the marble floor and ripping the toilet seat up, throwing up into the toilet, hacking as Vanessa joined her, carefully pulling her hair out of her face.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes, all better now, I must've eaten something funny, the kings really cannot cook" she giggled weakly and shook her head once she had flushed the toilet and was now leaning into the cold wall, head weakly thrown back to face the ceiling.