-+A Decision+- Gene x Reader

Hey-o,
This takes place in Phoenix Drop High
Enjoy
~~~~~--------~~~~~

"(Y/N), I don't know if this is the best decision.."

"... It's not really your call.."

"Maybe, but it's destroying you." Aph looked down to her lap as you just stared blankly in front of you. "I don't like him.. but I've heard many stories from Dante, he's a big family lover." You leaned forward and rested your elbows on your knees.

"He can change."

You looked down to your hand and played with the toy in your hand. She sighed. "Look, I never met my father, and my mom never talks about him," she began, then she moved a bit closer and wrapped her arm around you. "My mom told me she almost considered putting me up for adoption, but obviously didn't."

"I'd rather be with Aaron than Gene, and you know how much I hate the both of them, but.."

"You'll regret this, if you do go through with this. Not to mention Gene will never know." You deeply sighed. "Just think about keeping them. They might be only a few days old, but I can tell you love this baby more than anything.. it's a common thing. You just.. fall in love." You looked over to her. "Aph, I'm seventeen. I can barely take care of myself, what makes you think I can take care of.. him?"

Aph moved her arm away and grabbed your hands. "That's what Gene is for- look, you can tell him about the baby, and if it doesn't work out.. then I'm sure my mom will love to help you. She loves babies. I love babies.. but him rejecting this, is unlikely. Maybe he'll only accept just because he's the one that caused this.." you looked down. "Or.. he'll help you because that's his baby. Because you're the mother to his baby. Or maybe because he loves you."

"He doesn't-"

"Don't start that now." She told you. Your eye twitched slightly, and glanced away. "I did call Dante the other day. I asked him how Gene felt about family. He said that he loves them, he cherishes family more than anything, how he'd love to have his own family."

"I asked Dante what he knew about you and Gene," you stared off to the side, waiting for her to continue. "He said that Gene vented to him some times. Saying that he wished he did somethings different. Gene does love you." Aphmau stood up, and slowly pulled you up with her. She pulled you to the side of the cradle. "And Gene would love him."

"Gene did mess up, and he regrets it."

You looked down into the cradle as Aph let your hands go. "I can't believe I'm defending him, but just.. give him a chance.. again."

"Give this baby, what I didn't have. And don't do that to Gene, the least you can do is give him his baby if.. you.. really don't want him."

You took a deep breath, then reached into the cradle and pulled out the sleeping newborn. ".. hey Damian.." you mumbled, leaning his body on your chest, then lightly leaned your head on his as he softly snored. "Momma's gonna take care of you.."

You looked over to Aph who gave you a small smile. "I think he'll meet his dad.."
~~~~~-------~~~~~
Yeah, this is short, lol.
I will make a prequel AND a sequel, so don't worry ;d

Anyway, I'mma go, so, lol

I appreciate your existence c: