-+Two Broken Pieces Make A Whole+- Zane x Reader x Travis Pt.2

On the previous chapter; you are dating the cheater Travis and is very broken because of that. Aphmau finally gets Zane to admit he loves someone, but then someone came in and asked who he loves.

Let's see what happens next, shall we?
-------------------

Aphmau looked at Zane with a nervous look, while he started to sweat a tiny bit. Aphmau looked between Zane and him.

It's Travis.

Aphmau narrowed her eyes a tiny bit, but never answered to him, and stared down at her knees. "Uhm.." Travis scratched the back of his head.

"No one, Travis.. It isn't any of your business anyways." Zane huffed and crossed his arm along with his leg, he moved his left foot onto his knee. "Fine..." He mumbled. "By the way, have you seen (Y/N)?" He asked and Aphmau glared at Travis.

"Even if we have, it's not like we're going to tell you." Zane remarked, and Travis sighed a tiny bit. "Well, if you do.. Can you tell her to come find me later? I want to talk to her.."

"Oh please, I think you've done enough Travis." Aphmau this time shot back. Travis' eyes widened. He expected Zane to say it, not Aphmau. "W...What?" Aphmau glared. "You think she's oblivious don't you? I'll have you know that she knew that you weren't going to actually stay with her. She knew it from day one, but she still agreed until you got better with your flirting, she did so much to help you, and Katelyn. But then you go on ahead and break her even more. That's how you repay her?!" Aphmau shouted waking up the sleeping Garroth.

"She knew that you would go with Katelyn! And she knows that you and Katelyn have a 'little thing' going on. You both are the only oblivious ones, everyone here knows." Aphmau harshly said, and Travis looked down.

Zane looked away and Garroth tiredly looked at everyone else in the room. "I know..." Travis mumbled. "Which is why I'm going to talk to her.." Aphmau shook her head. "Over my dead body."

You walked into the house ignoring everyone else in it and made your way up the stairs. "Oh- (Y/N)!" Travis called out to you turning around and you stopped in place and looked at him.

And he obviously saw that you weren't okay. "Uhm.. We need to talk...." He mumbled. You looked off to the side contemplating weither or not to agree, but you just had a gut feeling that you HAD too.

Aphmau gave you that look to say no, while Zane just looked between the three of you. "Okay.." Travis raised an eyebrow. "So, you'll talk with me?" You nodded, and he smiled. He smiled a smile that you fell for.

Travis followed you up the stairs, he stayed a few steps behind you while you opened your bedroom door that you're sharing with Lucinda and Kawaii~chan.

"Oh, hey (Y/N)." Lucinda greeted looking up from her phone. You gave a slight nod and she sighed obviously knowing what's on your mind. You walked into the room and sat on your bed and gave the smallest nod to Travis.

"So girl, what's wr-" Lucinda cut herself off seeing who entered the room. "What's HE doing here?!" Lucinda spat and you just shook your head a bit. "He wants to talk to me....Alone.." Lucinda sighed. "Are you sure..?" She mumbled and you nodded, she got up and left-not before sending a cold glare to Travis.

Travis closed the door.

Aphmau decided to over hear things, Zane just decided to follow. Aphmau pressed her ear against the door only to hear silence, then she heard Travis speak up.

"I'm going to end things with-"

----~~~~~----
Honestly, I typed more, but I want it to be in the next part. I'm changing this to a Travis x Reader x Zane.

Sorry that this is short.

A few weeks ago, on Halloween I took a test in Social Studies. A week later my teacher told me that I did really well on it. Yesterday I took an exit ticket, I was like the last one to finish it, luckily I had a double block of social studies. And I honestly thought that I bombed it, that I failed it.

But today, my teacher handed everyone a half slip of paper, except me and one other kid. Apparently everyone else was redoing the exit ticket, he gave me the homework to get started on it and he told me that I did really well on the exit ticket. After that he passed the test back and I looled at mine. I was shocked at the grade I got.

He said something along the lines that I had the highest test grade in my class. After class I asked him what the highest grade was, he answered saying it was a 51/50 because of the extra points of the open response, and that I had the second highest, I dont know if it was the second highest out of the team I'm in-as in 8A, 8B, 8C and 8D, or if it eas the second highest out of the entire grade I'm in. I'm in 8A and I got a 49/50 and a 3 on my open response, I got all the multiple choice right, just the open response is what I messed up on.

Anyways, if you liked this PUNCH THAT VOTE BUTTON, IN THE FACE! LIKE A BOSS! AND AS ALWAYS, I'LL SEE YOU!! IN THE NEXT THING I POST!!

BYE BYE!!

If any of you hate Travis because what he did to the reader in this story, I'm pretty sure you won't hate him in the next part. I said I have plans~