-+Chemistry+- Dante x Reader

Since I've been writing depressing shit lately and Valentine's day is on the way- MORE DEPRESSING SHIT!
Jk, this one will actually have a happy end. XD This takes place in Phoenix Drop High.
Enjoy.
~~~~~----~~~~~

(Starting a one-shot with a note. But still, Dante reminds me of Kurosaki from Corpse party. Do you want a Corpse party one-shot book?🤔)

You looked around the cafeteria watching as other teenagers laughed, smiled, chatted, and showed affection. You were the out-cast, but you also can't call yourself a delinquent.

 You never liked Valentines day, you found it unnecessary. Why do you need a holiday for love? Isn't a wedding, date and/or anniversary enough? Your hate for Valentines day could come from never having love, or because you don't have a good past with love.

And to your dismay, there's a Valentines dance coming up.

(That's true, there's a dance next Thursday. WELP, I'M NOT GOING XD)

You sighed. You took a glance at your stuff, wondering if there's something for you to do, other than sit there watching others. You took your notebook out and grabbed a pencil. Writing down random stuff is your hobby. Soon enough you found yourself making little doodles. "(Y/N)." A stern voice called out and you looked up with a bored look.

"What?" You asked putting your pencil down, "I need help!" She groaned and sat down. You keep forgetting her name, but she's in your math class. "Okay.. What was your name again?" You asked and she took her math folder out. "Aphmau!" She smiled. "A-aph-Mow?" You stuttered and she laughed. "Just call me Aph!" You gave a hesitant nod as she took what she needed out. 

"Now, what do you need help with again?" You asked and she opened her notebook to a page full of unsolved questions. "These." She answered. "The homework?" You asked a bit surprised. She nodded with a small groan and you laughed a tiny bit.

"Well.. I don't think me helping with six questions is gonna hurt.." You said and she smiled.

Soon you finished helping Aphmau with her work and she could not stop thanking you. "Thank you SO much!" She said and you shrugged a bit. "Don't mention it, don't blame me if they're wrong."

(I do that. Earlier in the year I used to help someone and always told him 'don't blame me if they're wrong.' XD)

She nodded, and ran off to a group of people. They stood out the most. A blond guy with blue eyes, a light brunette guy with light blue eyes, a silver haired guy with emerald eyes, a girl with pink hair, amber eyes and is a meif'wa, a girl with light blue hair and eyes, and a guy with blue hair and eyes. You hummed a bit, frowning. "Well, If it isn't the outcast of the school!" You groaned throwing your head down.

"What do you want Gene?" You asked a bit harshly and he gave one 'ha'. "Oh nothing~! I just see you checking out my brother's little gang." He smirked and you gave him a confused look. "You have a brother?" His face fell. "You-you don't know I have a brother..?" He asked and you shook your head. Guess his small plan isn't going to work. Gene didn't find it worth it to point him out to you. "Okay..." Was all he said before he walked off.

You rolled your eyes at him then collected your things and left the cafeteria.

-With Aphmau-

"Dante, are you good at math?" She asked and he looked away from his phone. "Uh, maybe?" He questioned and put his phone on the table, not before watching someone-you walk out of the cafeteria. He looked over to Aphmau's notebook. "Uhhh, they look right. Why?" Dante asked and Aphmau smiled closing her book. "Someone I know helped me with them. She doesn't know if they're right or not. She's a smart girl. Just doesn't know she is." Aphmau laughed closing her spiral notebook. "What's her name?" Dante asked obviously interested.