-+Happy Birthday+- Gene x Reader

Since today is Eliza's birthday. (Elizabeth (Schuyler) Hamilton), this is dedicated to her.
This is short and takes place in Lovers Lane.
Enjoy.
~~~~~------~~~~~

"Gene, come on.." you said, crossing your arms and Gene buckled his belt. "Don't be like that," he sighed looked over to you. "You don't even have a shirt on yet!" You huffed tapping your foot on the floor and he laughed a bit. "You prefer me without a shirt, be honest."

When you didn't answer, he smirked, but walked after you when you started to walk out of the bedroom. "(Y/N)- come on, wait." He said, closing the door you opened. You sighed and turned around. "Just hurry up, okay?" You said and he nodded then pecked your lips.

You crossed your arms and walked Gene turn around and picked up the shirt on the bed. "Do you always wear black?" You asked following him. He looked over at you while holding the shirt. "Do you want me to wear pink?"

"Black's fine."

Gene laughed and put the shirt around his head.

(Cue the comments talking about how they're disappointed Gene put a shirt on.)

"What's today?" He asked, pulling the shirt down. "August 9th." You replied and he hummed. "And don't think it's going to be a normal day, we have Eliza's birthday today." You responded and he nodded. "I know," Gene responded and sat on the bed. "Gene.. really.."

He gave a smile as you shook your head. "It's almost six am, we have all day," he replied with a yawn and you walked over and stopped in front of him. "Why did we wake up so early again?" He mumbled hugging your waist. "Because Eliza wakes up early and we have stuff to do today." You said as he played with your shirt. You watched him as he continued. "What's the point in getting dressed if this is going to happen?" You sighed and he shushed you.

"Hey, I don't think Eliza would complain if she got a sibling." He mumbled and you pushed his head away a bit. He pouted a bit. "Later, not now." You told him, walking away. Gene sighed and followed you. "You're no fun."

"Shut up."

Time Skip--

"What color does Eliza like again?" Gene asked looking at something, and you gave him a weird look. "Do you blame me? She goes through fifty colors in a day. It's like you going through fifty emotions when you're on your period." Gene responded. "Blue." You answered and he stared at you.

"Wanna be more specific kitten?"

"Baby blue."

"Thank you." You hummed and Gene sighed. "Would she complain though?" You looked over. "About?" You asked and he glanced down, then looked back up. "About having a sibling?" He asked and you hummed in thought. "Only time will tell." You responded and he rolled his eyes playfully. "Very helpful."

Another time skip, because why not?

"How's your day?" Aphmau asked and you sighed. "Hectic." You laughed a bit and Aphmau smiled. "How old is Eliza now?" She asked. "One." You responded. "Does she talk?" Aphmau asked excitedly. "A tiny bit. She'd say "mama" or "dada" or sometimes she'd say a name of a color." You responded and Aphmau smiled.

"Isn't she a smart kid." She said and you nodded. "Speaking of her, where is she?" Aphmau asked and you took a sip of your drink. "She's with Gene." You responded and she nodded. "You two ever gonna get married?" She smirked a bit. "Will you and Aaron ever get married?" Aphmau pursed her lips together and took a sip of her drink.

You laughed a bit. "I gotta go before Gene breaks something again." You said and Aphmau gave you a weird look. "The last time I left him home alone he broke a vase, and a picture frame." You said and Aphmau laughed. "I guess it's not the same without you there." She said and you have a sly shrug and stood up from the chair. "It's "the end of the world" in his words." Aphmau laughed again.

"I'll pay you back later, okay?" You said and she shook her head. "No, don't worry about it. It's like caring for two kids isn't it?" You gave her a look. "Exactly, and he says he wants another kid, but I think he is the other one." She laughed once more. "Still, don't worry about it." She told you and you hesitantly nodded. "I'll see you later."

You opened the door to your house, then closed it behind you. "Hey, you're back!" Gene said and you nodded. "I love you." He said. "What did you break?" Gene looked pressed his lips together and looked away from you. "I broke a plate." You gave a long sigh.

"Did you break it purposely so I have a reason to stay home?"

"...no."

"Gene."

"..maybe."

You sighed again. "It's like caring for another kid, Aphmau said." You told him, sitting on the couch. "Is it?" You nodded and looked on the floor. "Why is Eliza on the floor?"

"She was playing with a toy then just passed out. She would start whining when I tried picking her up, so I just left her be." Gene said looking at the kid on the floor as well. "The both of you are a pain in the ass." Gene pouted a tiny bit.

"I'll give you that."

You sighed a bit as Eliza moved around a bit, then sat up. "Hey 'liza." You smiled a bit as she looked up, rubbing her eyes. "Mama..!" Gene laughed a bit.

"Happy birthday Eliza."
~~~~~------~~~~~
Sorry that this sucks Lmfao. It's 10:30 pm, aye. I wanted to get something out while I'm working on the Blaze one-shot.

Anyways, if you liked this PUNCH THAT VOTE BUTTON, IN THE FACE! LIKE A BOSS! AND AS ALWAYS I'LL SEE YOU! IN THE NEXT THING I POST!

BUH-BYE!

I appreciate your existence c:

Will they know what you overcame? Will they know you rewrote the game?
The world, will never be the same.

Ship is in the harbor now, see if you can spot him, another immigrant coming up from the bottom, his enemies destroyed his rep, America forgot him;

We fought with him.

Me? I died for him.

Me? I trust in him

Me? I loved him.

And me... I'm the damn fool that shot him..

There's a million things I haven't done, but just you WAAAIT. WHAT'S YOUR NAME MAN?

ALEXANDER HAMILTON.

Random song lyrics because that's the song I was listening to.