-+Just Us+- Dante x Nerd!Reader Pt.1

I was told to do a Dante x Nerd!Reader by; DantesGirl1213

I got an idea for the chapter so here ya go~
Enjoy!
----~~~~~----
Most people seem to question how to function. For one- You get straight A+'s, the lowest grade you have ever gotten was an A, you can play the violin, viola, harp and Piano, you have exquisite grammar, you are very mature, and let's not forget you are prepossessing.

Many are envious of you for your talents and beautiful, and would die to be like you, and/or to be with you.

But, you know the saying- every Angel has a dark side.

People like you for what you appear to be, not for what you are.

You are a reck, with your sudden parents divorcement and leaving, you have to life alone. Because of the past things that happened, it caused you to become depressed, and that's the thing, that's why you're a reck, you can manage living alone because you did before.

Now, some may ask, where's the love? You have love. You have a boyfriend who loves your dearly, and not for what you appear to be. He loves you for you. Sure he says that you exquisite, but what makes a person is their personality.

Dante just fell in love with all of you, inside to outside, head to toe, he loves your flaws, your talents, your personality, your beauty, just everything.

Dante decided to take it up to the next level.

(( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ))

Dante practically lives with you, even though he has his own house, he chooses to stay with you. His parents say that he's ; 'head over heels in love'. Which he is, and he won't deny it.

You woke up to a door slamming shut, you jumped up and looked at your bedroom door. After less than a minute Dante bursted in the door, and you gave him a confusing look.

"Dante? What's wrong..?" You asked him watching him pace around your room. "Okay, so my parents decided to have a quote on quote 'chat' with me." Dante said doing air quotes. You nodded your head in response telling him to continue.

"They told me that we're serious enough, and if they find out that we.... Ya know," Dante's voice trailed off and he stopped pacing. He's such a child. He was blushing.

"Had sex?" You finished and he nodded with his blush growing. "If they found out that we did, they'll force us to break up." He said crossing his arms.

Your eyes widened. "I don't feel so good..." You mumbled. You don't know if it's because of fear, anxiety, or your just getting sick. "H-hey, calm down, it's gonna be okay!" Dante told you sitting on your bed.

"Okay? Dante I don't think it's going to be okay..." You mumbled. Dante looked off to the side. He doesn't know what his parents have against you. Maybe because you're so perfect and he's not? That he should date someone in his league.

Or because you two are complete opposites, you're a nerd and he's..... Dante. He's a bit of a player.

Who knew two highschool student who have only been together for half of a year are so serious. You two started dating in July, and it's currently December.

You felt like throwing up, you quickly got up and ran into the bathroom, Dante quickly following. You started to throw up in the toilet and Dante sat on the cold, tile floor rubbing your back.

After you were done you laid your head on Dante's chest. "Stomach bug...?" Dante asked softly and you shrugged a tiny bit.

~A Week Later~

You woke up to your phone's loud rings. You picked your phone up, and tried reading the caller-id but failed. You can't really read without your glasses. You answered the call and put it on your ear. "Hello..?" You groaned. "Hey hun, how's life going so far?" The person on the other line asked.

"Dad?" You asked and you heard a chuckle. "Yep! Sorry about leaving," He replied feeling regret. "I just couldn't handle your mother anymore.." He sighed. "It's okay Dad, I couldn't handle it either.." You mumbled sitting up. "Is there any chance I could come back?" You smiled. "Yeah!" You nodded to yourself. "Good.. I'll see you in a week!" He happily replied. "Okay!" You replied. "By the way... After the months of the divorce, I found my ex." He told you and you got up from your bed.

"Oh..?" You mumbled and he nodded. "She had a daughter around your age!  And, we hooked up." He announced. "Are you going to marry her...?" You asked him and he laughed. "I'm not sure about that yet! But, can they come too?" You gave a small smile.

"Sure."

~~~~----~~~~
Decided to end this here, awe, look at Dante, being mature a bit~ But still being a child. XD

Anyways, if you liked this PUNCH THAT VOTE BUTTON, IN THE FACE!! LIKE A BOSS!! AND AS ALWAYS, I'LL SEE YOU!! IN THE NEXT THING I POST!!

BYE BYE!!

Don't say I'm rushing to post, XD These were actually close to being done anyways. 😂😂