-+What Happens In Detention Stays In Detention+- Aaron x Reader Pt.1 lemon

This is my very first lemon, please do not be surprised if it sucks!

WARNING!! THIS IS A LEMON!
If you despise Lemon's please do not read any further! If you are not older than thirteen do not read ahead! If you don't mind reading lemons and you are under thirteen then read with caution!

You have been warned!

"I still didn't do it." You complained to the teacher. "Be quiet, (Y/N)! We all know you did it. So please stop it." The teacher groaned. You smirked and slouched in the chair more. "Do you have to put your feet on the desk?" You nodded. "Yeah."

You are good friends with Aphmau, but you're also a trouble maker, or as other people say; a Rebel. "There's Aaron!" The teacher sighed as a tall guy walked in and sat next to you. "Hello again." You chirped. "Yeah." He mumbled. "You two are trouble makers, but I know you two will stay here. I'm locking the door though, from the outside. I have to go to a meeting and there's no other teachers available." The teacher said grabbing the keys.

You looked go the side and noticed the blinds are shut. "Can I trust you two to stay here in the dark?" The teacher asked putting their hand on the switch. "Yeah, Teach! You can trust us." The teacher sighed. "Very reassuring." They said flicking the lights off. "I'll be back by five, it's three now." He walked out of the class room.

You heard the keys and now assuming he finally locked the door. "We're locked in, now what?" He shrugged. "I don't know and I don't give a damn." He coldly said. "Awee, don't be like that!" You said leaning on the desk, looking at him. He looked at you with his cold black eyes. "I can and I will." He said looking away.

You got up from your seat and went infront of his desk. You leaned on it, making him look at you. "You can't and you won't." You said, with a small smirk.

You're a very cheerful and childish rebel. Also if you want you can be pretty flirty. "And what makes you the boss of me?" He asked crossing his arms. "Because.." You stood up and leaned over his desk. "I can handle you, Aaron." You said. He just blinked not knowing if you meant something else or just handling his personality.

You stood up straight. "I hate skirts, you know? Mine is way too short.." You mumbled picking at it. Aaron sat back in his chair. "You're no fun." You pouted. You walked over to your chair next to his and sat down.

You grabbed your backpack and reached inside of it and grabbed your book out. Aaron looked over to you as you put the book down on your desk. It was a Sex Ed book. "Hey, I have a test tomorrow." You said opening it and started to read it.

(I don't know if there is Sex Ed in highschool, if not then there is now)

You bit your bottom lip and crossed your leg. This book makes you want to laugh. "Why are you smirking..?" You looked over and saw Aaron looking at you with a questioning look. "This book makes me want to laugh." You told him. He leaned over and read the book along with you.

Since Aaron is tall he's breathing on the side of your neck. Feeling his warm breath sends shivers down your spin.

(Knowing that Aaron is breathing down your neck, fills you with determination)

You started to blush a tiny bit. "Uhm.. Aaron? You're kinda breathing down my neck." You said looking away from where he currently is. "Is that a problem?" You nodded. He huffed. You didn't feel him breathing on you anymore. You turned your head back where he is. Your eyes widened a bit. He's right in your face now.

"Heeeey, this isn't faaair~!" You pouted. "How?" You looked to the side. "Well, I.. I don't actually know." You said looking back at him. You two just started at eachother for a bit.

(This is where it starts, if you hate lemons stop reading.)

(What are you doing? Don't you hate lemons?)

(You're seriously going to read this?)

(You're brave, get ready to cringe. Sorry XD)

(E/C) eyes to black ones. Slowly, Aaron inched forward to you slowly connecting both of your lips carefully, and softly. Both of your lips moved together in sync. He moved his hands to the sides of your shoulders, and you moved yours to the back of his neck.

You felt his tongue lick your bottom lip. You spread your lips open a bit, enough to let his tongue in. You let him explore the inside of your mouth. He started to play with your tonuge, with his, obviously wanting you to 'play' along.

And you did 'play' along. Both of your tongues danced around in your mouth. He moved his body closer to yours, then pulled away for air. "Stopping already?" You teased. "No, that was just the warm up."

You blushed a tiny bit, then he put his lips on yours once again.

(>\\∆\\<) (°‹°;;) (0-0)
Shits about to go down..I just realized this was foreshadowing, I think it is. XD)

Aaron moved forward once again, causing you to move back.

(Aaron's hungry (•{}•‘)

The more he inched forward the more you inched back, then you both fell banging your heads together. "Ouuuuch!" You whined and You opened your eyes. You stared into Aaron's eyes. He was hovering above you. "Sorry.." He mumbled. And you laughed a tiny bit and sat up a tiny bit connecting both of your lips together.

You pulled away a bit. "I don't mind." You teased. He bent down and started kissing you again.

(Okay, the actual lemon is starting here, all I have to say is that it's getting steamy {Insert Lenny fave here})

After a bit of sitting up both of you were laying on the floor since you both fell, duh. Anyways, Aaron started playing with your tie. You smirked into the kiss.

----~~~~~~----

I decided to make this two parts.. It's taking too long. XD I know I have other requests, but I want to get the unfinished ones that I started a while back, out of the way.

Anyways, if you liked this; PUNCH THAT VOTE BUTTON, IN THE FACE, LIKE A BOSS!! AND AS ALWAYS, I'LL SEE YOU!! IN THE NEXT THING I POST!!

BYE BYE!!