-+Love+- Aaron x Reader

Because I'm catching up on Starlight. And HOLY SHIT...I DREW AARMAU. OH MAI GOD.
Lmao. Not my proudest, but eh.
This takes place in Starlight Wonderland.
Enjoy.
~~~~~-----~~~~~

"By the time they get back, they'll be all lovey-dovey!" Garroth cooed slightly and Lucinda gave a small sigh. "Maybe you're right.." Zane mumbled and Garroth nodded proudly.

----

"Still think they're lovey-dovey?" Zane asked in a cocky tone and Garroth gave a small glare at him.

(Zane is being nice to Garroth recently. Oh mai God.)

"They haven't seen each other in a year," Melissa said looking over to the two brothers.

(It's like Vylad doesn't exist anymore..)

"So.. it's a bit awkward for (Y/N) and Aaron." Melissa added and they nodded. "I understand... I think.." Garroth mumbled the last part to himself, but Zane heard it clear as day. "I understand, unlike someone." Zane grumbled, glaring at Garroth. Melissa gave a small laugh. "Just give them time- and don't be too hard on them. As in, don't force questions on to them." Melissa said, glancing over to Sylvana and Aphmau.

"Don't you think they should be.. closer?" Garroth asked and Melissa glanced over to the two of you. "It's awkward for them, I suppose. They haven't seen each other in a year.. give it time." Melissa answered. "After a week or so, they'll start getting used to being together.. and maybe they'll make some pups!" She squealed slightly making Aphmau giggle a bit. "I wanna be an aunt!" Aphmau excitedly said and Melissa smiled. "Me too! I want pups!" Aphmau and Melissa squealed together.

"Hey Aaron..?" You mumbled out to him, pealing your eyes away from the fire to look at him, and he hummed in response. "Yes..?" You looked down to your hands when he looked over to you. "I'm.. I'm sorry.." his look softened as he gently grabbed your hand. "Why are you sorry..?" He quietly asked and you bit your bottom lip, then looked over to his chest.

Aaron seemed to immediately know what you mean. "(N-N/N).. no.. it..it's not your fault.." he told you and you gave a small sigh. "It doesn't change the fact that I still did it, Aaron.." you said and he inhaled. "You didn't do it. He did.. and don't you ever say that it's your fault.." Aaron's voice began to weaken and crack a bit as he spoke. "A..Aaron.."

"Why don't we go to bed? It's been a long day, right?" Aaron changed the subject and stood up, still holding your hands. You looked up at him as he gave you a small, sad smile. "C'mon.." he said in the same soft tone, and gently pulled you up off of the chair. "Aaron! (Y/N)! What's up?" Melissa said with a smile as she walked over to the both of you. "Melissa, hey. Uh.. we're, uhm.. gonna go to bed." Aaron responded, and Melissa gave him a confused look, but nodded. "Uh, yeah. Don't let me stop you." Melissa took a step to the side and Aaron pulled you along with him.

"I still want to be an aunt!"

You heard Aaron sigh as he brought you to the second floor and opened the bedroom door. "I'm.. gonna sleep on the floor.." he mumbled, and walked over to the bed, grabbing one of the pillows. "Aaron.. you don't have to." Aaron turned around to look at you. "Do... do you think I'll hurt you in your sleep...? Is.. is that why?" Aaron's face fell as you turned around and closed the door. "If.. if it is, you can tell me.. I.. I can sleep over there and you can sleep on the bed.." he put the pillow down and took a step forward. "What? No.. that's not even close to the reason why.."

Aaron walked over to you and gently took your hands in his. "It's not the reason why.. it feels like the right thing to do.." he quietly said, trying to looking into your eyes. "Hey... Look at me.." Aaron took one hand and put it on your cheek and made you look up at him. "It's not why.." he mumbled, brushing away the few tears that streamed down your face. Aaron leaned forward and put his forehead against yours.

"I'm going to sleep..." You mumbled, grabbing his hand that was on your cheek and pulled it off. Aaron gave a small sigh as you began to walk past him. "(Y/N)-" he grabbed your wrist and you looked at him. His look softened, and gently pulled you into him and wrapped his arms around you.

"I love you.."

"..I love you too..."
~~~~~-------~~~~~
I'm actually all caught up in Starlight :p And I apologize for not publishing anything for two weeks. 🙇🏽

I don't really have an excuse. I just.. didn't really feel like uploading anything. And as an author that is no excuse, so I deeply apologize.

And I also apologize for this being short.

Anyways, if you liked this PUNCH THAT VOTE BUTTON, IN THE FACE! LIKE A BOSS! AND AS ALWAYS, I'LL SEE YOU! IN THE NEXT THING I POST!

Buh-bye!

I appreciate your existence c:

Random Ein sketch.

I also texted my mom in all caps over an actor that looked familiar.. said actor is James Marsden.