-+While You're Gone+- Vylad x Reader x Gene Pt.3

You blinked as Gene walked over to you and placed what he found in the light. Your eyes widened a bit. "Oh.." You mumbled and looked off to the side.

Gene looked at you and you sighed. "So that's what I dropped..." You mumbled and he raised an eyebrow. "I thought I heard something fall, and apparently, it was my test." You laughed a tiny bit.

"Well, congratulations." He told you and you took the stick. "Thanks..." You mumbled. "I can tell you're not happy..." Gene sighed and you looked at him. "It's just that... The father and I aren't together, he doesn't have a phone so I can't tell him." You explained and he nodded. "Who is this guy?" Gene asked.

You looked off to the side. "I'm not sure if you know him...But... It's Vylad.." You mumbled. "Garroth's brother?" You nodded. Gene sat down in the stool next to you. "Dante told me that Vylad travels a lot.. His family runs a business and doesn't like the drama.. He also told me that you and this guy likes eachother but ended things before it even started... I'm assuming that it was Vylad...?" You nodded. "Yeah,"

Gene sighed a bit and looked off to the side. "Even though we've just seen each other after ten years, and your memories of me aren't particularly good... I can... Uhm.. Help you if you need it.." He mumbled and you looked at him a bit shocked.

In the dim light, seeing his emotion wasn't very clear. His skin seemed to be the same color as the light somehow, how it glowed on him. It seemed that his cheeks were tinted with a pink rose color. "Thanks, I would like that." You smiled a bit and he turned his head and looked at you, shocked.

"Wha-really?" He mumbled and you nodded. He smiled back at you. "Thank you for letting me." You felt your heart skip a beat. Maybe it would be weird to admit, you liked his smile. It's not like the devious one he used to wear in highschool, it's a sincere one, like he actually means it.

If you told Aphmau this in highschool she would of looked at you like you were crazy. You like his eye color as well. A dark turquoise was his eye color.

And it seems that you weren't the only one, Gene also likes your smile and your eyes. Even if it maybe just be a normal (E/C), but even so, he just likes it.

It maybe very cliché, but you both got so lost in each others eyes, that you both didn't realize you both were inching closer. Before you two knew it- the space between you both were closed.

You never knew a person who used to be so cruel, has the softest lips.

~~~~----~~~~
Sorry that this chapter was unbearably short, I don't know how to continue this yet. I'm currently watching Entoan's Livestream, he played Sisters Location, DBD, and now Final Fantasy, pretty sure it's the last game of tonight.

Anyways if you liked this PUNCH THAT VOTE BUTTON, IN THE FACE!! LIKE A BOSS!! AND AS ALWAYS I'LL SEE YOU!! IN THE NEXT THIS I POST!!

BYE BYE!!

Well, little bit of Gene action in this chapter~ :3 I deeply apologize that this is VERY short, it's honestly bothering me, all of my chapters are mainly more than 600-800 words. Ugh...