-+Burn+- Laurance x Princess!Reader

This isn't the idea I had and talked about in the last author's note, but just because I'm listening to this song, I got an idea.
This takes place in MCD.
Enjoy.
Warning: May? Key word: May! Cause tears. I doubt it, but you're warned.

Also, you have a cousin named Angelica.
~~~~~-----~~~~~

You pulled out the box from under your (F/C) sheeted bed. You sat on your bed, placed the box on your lap and gently pulled off the lid to the (Any Color) box. Many opened letters occupied the space in the box. You took out a letter from the bottom of the box and opened it, scanning through it, you looked up and gave a small, sad smile.

"I saved every letter you wrote me..." you mumbled staring up at your bedroom ceiling. "From the moment I read them, I knew you were mine.." You put your head down normally and had a small flashback on when you received the very first letter. You were smiling gripping the letter close to your chest.  "You said you were mine," The past you stood up from the bed and did a spin, the (F/C) dress twirling with her. "I thought you were mine.." Then, she disappeared like the wind taking her. A few tears ran down your cheeks.

You took a deep breath recalling what your cousin told you all those years ago.

"Do you know what Angelica said, when we saw your first letter arrive? She said; 'Be careful with that one love, he will do what it takes to survive'."

-Slight FlashBack Because Why Not?-

-3rd Person-

(Y/N) smiled happily, her cheeks stained a bright rosy pink, gripping the letter close to her chest. Her cousin sat on the small couch in front of the foot of the bed with a confused but happy look on her face. "(Y/N), what's that?" She asked her younger cousin. She turned around, her (H/C) hair whipping behind her, and she had the most happiest look ever. "It's a letter, Angelica!" She happily said, the blush growing a bit darker. Angelica scoffed playfully. "Really? I thought you were happy over a fork." She joked and she rolled her eyes, sitting beside her. "You know that guy you introduced me to? The one at the Winter's Ball?" (Y/N) asked, the smile never faded. Angelica slowly nodded. "It's a letter from him!" She happily said.

"Laurance, was it?" Angelica asked, and she nodded looking back down at the letter. "He does have a way with words." She laughed slightly. "Hey," (Y/N) looked up noticing she's standing up with a stern face. "Be careful with that one love, he will do what it takes to survive." (Y/N)'s happy face soon turned into confusion and watched as her cousin left the room. She looked back down at the letter in a puzzled manner. She shook her head, pushing the warning at the back of her mind.

-Flashback end-        

-3rd Person-

You shook your head, silently cursing at yourself for lowering your guard like that. After all, you fell hard for him. "You and your words flooded my senses.." You mumbled looking down at the letter in hand, looking at the page full of words and paragraphs. "Your sentences left me defenseless, you built me palaces out of paragraphs." You looked at the paragraphs the filled the pages and saw how they were always stacked and stacked. "You built cathedrals..." You took your right hand away and grabbed another letter, looking between the two letters in your hands.

"I'm rereading the letters you wrote me," you mumbled and continued to reread both of the letters. "I'm searching and scanning for answers in every line, for some kind of sign of when you were; mine!" You looked between the letters in your hands and the ones on your lap, as far as you are right now with re-reading, he hasn't mentioned the one thing you were looking for, and your hands fell as you looked down, then glanced at the fireplace under the portrait of your parents. "The world seemed.. to burn.... Burn...."

You let go of the two letters in your hand, and picked up the few letters that were not addressed to you, off of the floor. "You published the letters she wrote you." You mumbled looking at the letter that was written for the man you loved by her. "You told the whole world how you brought this girl into our bed!" You dropped those two letters and picked up the others that were addressed to you, and you still couldn't help the tears that were falling down your face and fell onto the letters. "And clearing your name!" Your eyes began to get more blurry. "You have ruined our lives!" You cried, your voice cracking a bit, and gripping the letters to your chest as your vision blurred even more. "Do you know what Angelica said, when she read what you'd done..?" You moved the letters away from you chest and remembered her exact words.

"She said; 'You've married an Icarus, he's flown too close to the sun.'." You mumbled her words and held up the letters. You stood up from the bed, letting the letters that were on your lap fall into the carpet. "You and your words obsessed with your legacy." You spoke reading over the lines on how he was devoted to his job as a guard. "Your sentences border on senseless." Your hands on the letters tightened. "And you are paranoid in every paragraph! How they perceive you, you, you, you..." You leaned forward, tears still falling down your face and into the few letters. You looked up and saw the blurred flames of the fireplace, you looked back at the letters in your hand and stood up straight. You moved Laurance's letters into your left hand and grabbed the box of letters that you wrote, took a few out, and walked to the fireplace, box in hand.

"I'm erasing myself from the narrative..." You said and fell onto your knees, then took out a few letters you wrote, dropping the ones that Laurance wrote to you. "Let future historians wonder how (Y/N) reacted when you broke her heart!" You said gripping onto the box tighter. "You 've torn it all apart!" You cried and threw the letters into the flame. "I'm watching it; burn!" You spoke watching the the old letters start to turn black and crumble in the flames. "Watching it; burn!" You cried and picked up the letters he wrote then tossed them into the fire to have the same fate as the others you threw in. "The world has no right to my heart!" You picked up a letter that was supposed to be your response to the affair. "They world has no place in our bed!" But could you even fall it the bed that belonged to the both of you? He was always at Phoenix Drop, there are the small visits he had though. "They don't get to know what I said!" You said tossing the non-finished response into the fire.

"I'm burning the memories, burning the letters that might have redeemed you!" You said taking a few of his letters that must've gotten mixed into yours and tossed them into the flames. "You forfeit all rights to my heart! You forfeit the place in our bed! You'll sleep in your office instead!" You said, as tears began to roll down your face again. "With only the memories-" you picked up the box filled with all the letters, and stood up, then tossed it into the fire. "-of when you were mine!"

You walked over to the table that had Laurance's wedding ring and letter on it then walked back over to the fireplace. You glanced at the letter one more time then threw it into the fireplace, but kept his ring. "I hope that you... Burn...." You said and collapsed onto the floor again, the ring made a small "ding" when it hit the uncovered wood floor. The room became dead silence with only the noise of the fire crackling, and your small cries.

Ext Ending---

"Mom...? Are you okay..?" Your son asked, walking into the room holding his sister's hand. When you didn't respond, he walked over to you with your daughter and the both of them hugged you. The small letter that Laurance had wrote flashed back into your mind.

Laurance Zvahl and Aphmau's wedding.
Hope you can make it. :)

~~~~~-------~~~~~
And this is done. I love Hamilton c:

Anyways, if you liked this PUNCH THAT VOTE BUTTON, IN THE FACE! LIKE A BOSS! AND AS ALWAYS, I'LL SEE YOU! IN THE NEXT THING I POST!

BUH-BYE!