-+Cheerleader+- Gene x Reader

You and Gene are COMPLETE opposites. He's apart of the shadow nights, you are a cheerleader. He doesn't try in school, while you get straight A's.

(I dunno if there is a cheer squad in Phoenix Drop High.. If there isn't.. Oh well, there is in the story XD)

Some people wonder; How are they STILL together?! Easy.. He isn't playing with you. He doesn't like Balto very much. He tends to flirt with you, which he doesn't like, who would like to see a guy flirting with your girlfriend? No one.

"Hey Travis! Aphmau!" You greeted your two 'Not Alone Buddies'"He-Hey (Y/N)!" He Bearly said. And you just smiled. You looked over to Aphmau to see her glare daggers at Aaron; which he returned. People don't see you as a person to harm Anyone, you're a freaking cheerleader that has twin-tails in her hair!

(Not the anime)

You rolled your eyes Playfully at them. "I swear, I think in the future Aphmau and Aaron are gonna get together!" You joked and she whipped around and glared at you slightly.

You looked down at her, since she is pretty small. "Calm Aph, just a joke!" You told her, glancing at Aaron who just shook his head and walked off. "He would be an interesting boyfriend.." Travis mumbled scratching his chin, while you turned your head and looked at him.

After a minute he looked back at you then to where Aaron was then realized what he just said. "No-not like that!" He shouted as his face flushed, from embarrassment. You and Aphmau giggled, while Travis just laughed nervously.

He looked behind you and immediately jumped, and you sighed lightly, as someone out their arms around your waist.

"Tell me this is Gene...?" You mumbled, and Travis nodded rapidly, and you just looked over you shoulder to see Gene's head there. "Hey.." He mumbled lowly.

Aphmau glared at him, she doesn't like him, while Travis is sweating bullets. "Hey.. Aphmoau." He said, saying her name wrong. "It's AphMAU!" She corrected, and then crossed her arms.

"What ever you say~" He teased, and you puffed your cheeks. He laughed a bit, and pinched them. "You're too cute." He said, standing up straight, then they bell rang. "That's my que to leave school, Wanna come?" He asked you, and you shook your head. "That's my que to go to class!" You said sticking your tongue out. He took that advantage and kissed you on the lips. He pulled away with a smirk. "Whatever you say, cheerleader~" He winked, and walked away leaving you a blushing mess.

You puffed your cheeks which was flushed with anger and embarrassment, you stormed off to class.

Sasha smirked slightly. "So that's what Gene does.." She said. "He's dating her?" Zenix asked a bit shocked and Sasha nodded.

"His little Cheerleader."

-----------------------------------------------

DONE! FINALLY! I updated the Until Dawn one-shots not that long ago, why not check that out?

Anyways of you liked this PUNCH THAT VOTE BUTTON IN THE FACE, LIKE A BOSS!! AND AS ALWAYS I'LL SEE YOU, IN THE NEXT THING I POST!!

BYE BYE!!