-+Zane Playing Cruel Cupid+- Aphmau x Fem!Reader x Zane x Katelyn

Let's start, this is a girlxgirl and I'm planning on making more of girls x girls if you do not like lesbians I am sorry that this isn't your thing and do not leave hate because you don't like this type of thing. Please and thank you!
Enjoy! :D

-------------------------------------------------

You, Katelyn and Kawaii~chan watched as Aphmau was giggiling on the phone. You three knew who she's talking to....Aaron. The guy who swept her off of her feet since Highschool. Alpha Female and Alpha Male they called her and him. Katelyn and Kawaii~chan looked over to you, with sympathy.

You're currently chewing your cheek like there's no tomorrow, and you looked a bit upset. They've known about your crush on Aphmau and kept it a secret. Especially Kawaii~chan. You've liked her since you could remember. You, Aph, Garroth, Vylad and Zane are childhood friends. Like Zane you didn't think you'd like her at first, but she was a very happy child. She liked the thought of being your friend.

Soon you were about to leave this house, being sick if hearing Aphmau talk all lovey dovey to Aaron. You waited for her to say; 'No, YOU hang up!'and for it to go on and on. She giggled more and you got the idea that she's gonna be on her phone for a while. You got up suddenly making Katelyn and Kawaii~chan look at you at watch you. You left the living room, walked to the front door opened it and slammed it shut.

Katelyn's P.O.V '•'
(Yeah, I'm doin' this!)

Me and Kawaii~chan watched as Aphmau was giggiling on her Phone. Kawaii~chan looked at me with sad eyes, then we looked at (Y/N). She's chomping at her cheek. Great. Even though she's known Aphmau, Garroth, Vylad and Zane longer than us, it seems like me and Kawaii~chan are closer to her than them.

I still remember the guys faces when she told them. Oh Irene that was so funny!
(Y/N) isn't like any normal girl, she seems like it but shes not. She likes girls, not guys. I think that's perfectly fine! But why did she pick Aphmau of all people..? Aphmau is loveable yes, but I don't think I would like her that way if I wasn't. The only people that know of my sexuality is Kawaii~chan, Jeffoery and
(Y/N). I'm bisexual, and I don't mind it.

(I don't know if she actually is in MyStreet but if not I need her to be in this)

Kawaii~chan loves shipping. She ships (Y/N) with some people too. Like Aphmau, Nicole, Cadenza, Lucinda.. Even me. I heard someone get up and I looked over at
(Y/N). She's had it, didn't she? She ran off to the door opened it fast and slammed it shut. I looked over at Aphmau who seems to be in trance with her phone. The slam was so loud, I think the guys heard it.

We looked back at Aphmau and she isn't giggiling, or smiling, nor has the little sparkle in her eyes. Oh no.. I looked at Kawaii~chan and she seemed confused at the situation. Please tell me Aaron is.. Then she said those words in the most heartbreaking tone. "You're breaking up with me?"

I watched as Aphmau's once happy eyes grew tears."Y-yeah.. I-I understand.." She stammered. She took her phone off of her ear and hanged up. "Aphmau~Senpai? What's wr-" I put my hand on her mouth to stop her from speaking further. "Aph.. Why did he?" She looked at us. "Where's (Y/N)?" She asked. This made my blood boil. Shes just NOW realizing that she's gone?! "She left a bit ago." I said between my gritted teeth. "Aphmau, you're just now realizing she's gone? She slammed the door shut, Garroth across the street probably heard it!" I tried not shouting.

"Look Aph, this isn't like you. I know your first boyfriend broke up with you, it happens. But (Y/N) is your childhood friend and you haven't talked to her in two weeks! I feel bad for her to have to hear you being all lovey dovey with Aaron! I don't know why she had to like you.." I mumbled the last part. This isn't like me. I don't get in fights with any of them, other than guys, but not the girls. "Katelyn.. Do you like her?"