-+ While You're Gone+- Vylad x Reader x Gene Pt.5

Left off with a terrible cliffhanger, sorry~ Here's the next part
Enjoy~
----~~~~~----
-----Word Count: 628 -----

Your (E/C) eyes widened in shock as they smiled nervously.

"Vylad..." You breathed out and all he did was just smile a tiny bit. "Hi." He replied with a small wave, and he put his hands in his Jean pockets. You stayed quiet and Vylad sighed. He removed his hand from his pocket and rubbed the back of his neck. "I know you probably don't want to talk to me after what I did.."

You looked down and Vylad looked at you. "Kinda wish I didn't do that dick of a move.." He laughed a tiny bit. "Just hear me out... Okay?" You looked at him and sighed. Vylad ran his fingers through his brown hair. "Well, after...That night. My parents started bugging me about working for the business and all that, how I could help the Ro'meave corporation a lot, and I couldn't handle it.." Vylad explained and looked down at his shoes.

"I got so stressed out that I kinda ended the thing with you and ran off." Vylad told you. "I found Laurance a week or two ago and he said that you guys came out here," He told you. "Well, how did you get here..?"

He looked off to the side. "I know people.." He mumbled and you smiled a tiny bit. So, he doesn't know. You don't have the right to hate him, he doesn't like pressure about family troubles and all that, but..

"I talked to the rest... And now I honestly really wish I didn't do that." Vylad mumbled. Now you're confused, you don't know if Vylad is trying to apologize, go and you'll see him later, or apologize and flee off never to be heard of again. "Aph told me how you're... Pregnant.." Vylad mumbled.

"Are you...?" You nodded and looked down. "And who-""Yours.." You cut him off already knowing what he's going to ask.

He took a deep breath and cleared his throat. He could run. He could leave and never come back, and forget everything. "Oh.." He mumbled. You bit the inside of your lip. "I need to uh, use the bathroom.." You told him and he nodded.

You walked into the bathroom and Aphmau walked down the stairs.

"Hey Vylad," She greeted and he followed her. Aphmau walked down the small staircase and sat in the couch and Vylad did the same. "How'd it go?" Aph asked him and Vylad sighed in response. "I honestly don't know.. I asked her if she actually is pregnant.." Vylad mumbled and rubbed the side of his neck. "She is.." Aphmau told him and he nodded.

"I don't think that I would be easily forgiven.." Vylad mumbled and Aphmau have him a look of sympathy. "Vylad, (Y/N) is a very understanding girl. She'll listen to everything that you'll say..." Aphmau told him and Vylad sighed. "At least I hope so..." She mumbled. Aphmau moved a bit closer to Vylad.

"I wish I didn't leave." Vylad mumbled. Aphmau gave him a questioning look and rubbed her arm. "What do you mean?" She asked him. He looked up and looked her dead in the eye. His eyes were turning a bit red, saying that he's probably about to cry. "I wish I never left her." Aphmau's eyes widened a bit.

"Do you still... Love her?" 

"I-"

~~~~~-----~~~~~
Welp, that's the end. I just needed to finish this, I honestly didn't feel like typing 400 more words.

Anyways, sorry that it sucked.

Anywho, if you liked this PUNCH THAT VOTE BUTTON, IN THE FACE!! LIKE A BOSS!! AND AS ALWAYS, I'LL SEE YOU! IN THE NEXT THING I POST!!

Bye bye, and have a Merry Christmas!