-+You're Not Who I Fell In Love With+- Ein x Reader

Sup.
This takes place in Phoenix Drop High season 2.
Enjoy.
~~~~~------~~~~~

You bent down and gently held Daniel's face. "What happened Danny?" You mumbled looking at his beat-up face. Dottie and Rylan glanced at each other. "Um.." you looked up at Dottie. "Alpha, I'm not sure if you'd like it, or believe me..." Daniel weakly replied and you furrowed your eyebrows.

"Why wouldn't I believe you?" You asked and he stayed silent. He winced slightly when you touched his bruised cheek. "It was Ein." Blaze blurted out walking towards the four of you. "Ein..?" You stood up and gave Blaze a confused look. "He ordered his friends to do this." You looked down at Daniel.

"Blaze.."

"Yes?"

"Can you take Daniel to the nurse for me?" You said to him then walked off. Blaze blinked then carefully grabbed Daniel's arm and walked him to the nurse. "What are we going to do?" Dottie mumbled and Rylan shrugged. "If anything.. we should leave this to Alpha. Ein is her...mate." he mumbled and Dottie sighed.

Luckily for you, when you found Ein, everyone else was gone. There was no one in the hall. You glared a bit and walked up to Ein with your arms crossed. When Ein noticed you were there, he looked over. "Hey babe," he greeted then leaned over to kiss your cheek, but you took a step back.

Ein gave you a confused look. "What's wrong..?" He asked looking you up and down noticing that you were not happy. Even your tail was twitching slightly. (Like what cats do when they're pissed off. That kind of thing.. if it makes sense)

"What did you do to Daniel?" Ein's eyes widened a bit. "What are you talking about?" He laughed a bit then closed his locker. "I didn't do anything." He responded and turned to fully face you. "Of course." You said.

"What did you tell your friends to do?"

Ein's look hardened. "Mind your own business." He spat. "It IS my business." You retorted and he crossed his arms. "Tell me how is it your business?" Ein said and leaned against the locker. "Let's see... You told your friends to beat up Daniel."

"He's the Omega, why should it mean anything?"

"You picked an Omega? Without my consent?!" Ein looked off to the side with an annoyed look, then looked back to you. "Knowing you, you wouldn't pick anybody." Ein said and you put your hand on your hip. "At least I care for other people, and NOT titles." Ein glared at you.

"I care for people too,"

"Yeah, yourself."

Ein growled a bit. "You're too blind, Ein." You said, and turned around to walk away. "Ah- where are you going?!" Ein's voice was a faintly shaky, and he grabbed your arm to stop you from leaving. "Don't listen to other people! They-they always get in the way of things..!" Ein stared at the ground, and it sounded like he was speaking to himself more than you.

"Let me go, Ein." You said and ripped your arm away. "Ah- he-hey-!" He stuttered slightly and tried to grab your arm again. "Don't touch me!" You loudly said, and backed away from him. "Ein, we're over, you're not the same."

Ein kept staring at the ground and mumbled things to himself. "You- are not.. leaving." Ein said, finally looking up at you. You swallowed hard at Ein's look. "Ein, you can't stop me." Ein took a deep shaky breath. "I.. I can.. and I will." He said.

"You are mine, you can't just- you can't just leave...!"

"You're not who I feel in love with." You said staring at the ground, then looked up at him.

(If you couldn't already tell, I made Ein and J.D from Heathers in the same situation.. expect Ein isn't going to attempt to bomb the school, and then blow himself up.)