-+This Is My Boyfriend+- Gene x Reader

READ THIS!
The reason why Gene came out before Blaze, is because the Blaze one is going to be pretty long because it has a lot more story to it.
This one is going to be short.
This takes place in Phoenix Drop High.
Enjoy
~~~~~-----~~~~~

You closed your locker with a small sigh, and then a hand went over your eyes. "Hey (Y/N)." The voice was immediately recognized as Sasha. "I'm going to do a little something so don't panic, okay?" You nodded slowly and she kind of dragged you off.

You heard her hush someone and stopped walking. "(Y/N), this is your boyfriend." You frowned a bit. You moved your hand around for his wrist and grabbed his right wrist. "This isn't my boyfriend..." You mumbled dropping his wrist.

"What makes you say that?" She asked. "One; He isn't wearing the bracelet I got him.. he always wears it. Two; he has a certain cologne I got him, and he always has that too. And three; he doesn't smell like hot topic." You heard someone snort a bit.

Sasha took her hand away and he gave an awkward smile. "Hey Dante." You said and he waved. "Next person!" Sasha said putting her hand back on your eyes, and dragged you off somewhere else. "STOP WALKING AND DON'T SAY A WORD!" She shouted (which practically made you deaf, might I add). You knew this was the school entrance, you heard the chatter of the other students, some talked about the weekend, others about a party, and the others groaning about a test.

"Is this your boyfriend?"

"This still isn't him."

"What makes you say that?" She asked the same question as last time. "This is Zenix. He's the only other guy I know that smells like hot topic.. besides, the cologne is different.." Sasha laughed a tiny bit. "Hey, that's not funny!" He shouted. "That proves my point."

"Hey Zenix."

"Are you a werewolf or something? You basically know what I smell like.." he mumbled as Sasha took her hand away. "I hang out with you, Sasha, and Gene, I'm pretty sure anyone can tell how their best friend's smell after a long time." Zenix shrugged and Sasha covered your eyes once again. "Let's go (Y/N) Lycan." You sighed as Sasha used your full name.

The walking- excuse me.. the dragging took a bit longer than last time, you heard birds chirping and the wind rustling, and water, so you knew you were at the park. "Is this your boyfriend?"

Sasha hushed again, and you hummed, then looked around for his wrist. When you found his right arm, you grabbed his wrist and felt a bracelet. "Hm, yeah." You let go of his wrist.

Sasha hummed in an unsure tone. "Are you sure?" She asked and you sighed. "Unless Gene has some sort of twin that has the same cologne, the same bracelet, and the same hot topic smell, yes I'm sure."

"I trust her in your hands for a day, and then you go dragging her around asking random guys if their her boyfriend.." he sighed and Sasha took her hand away. "I didn't ask random guys, Gene. I asked your brother, who was surprisingly cool with being called her boyfriend by the way, and Zenix."

Gene rolled his eyes and took your hand. "Yeah, yeah, just don't do that again, please." Sasha snickered a bit as Gene intertwined your fingers with his. "Is someone jealous~?" Gene looked up at her with a glare. "No, I'm perfectly fine with you dragging my girlfriend around calling other guys her boyfriend." You snickered a bit at the sarcasm and Sasha rolled her eyes. "You sure this is your boyfriend? I could actually find the real one." Sasha asked crossing her arms.

"Yes, this is my boyfriend."

Extended Ending-

It was the evening when Gene got home. "Hey Gene." Dante greeted walking into the living room. "Hey Dante." Gene sighed a bit then went to go up to his room. "Oh, by the way." Gene stopped and turned around. "You got some girlfriend, you sure she isn't a werewolf."

"I question that myself sometimes, but I'm sure...I think." Gene mumbled. "Oh and by the way." Dante looked over this time.

"Don't get any bright ideas pipsqueak, she's MY girlfriend."
~~~~~-----~~~~~
And that's it. I did say it was short, and sorry that it's terrible. Just the Blaze one-shot is going to be a long one, just because of the story.

And if you so desire, I can do a (second part) one-shot in starlight, cause ya know, the whole Lycan family shows their fluffy ears. But I'll be adding Gene. c;

Anyways, if you liked this PUNCH THAT VOTE BUTTON, IN THE FACE! LIKE A BOSS! AND AS ALWAYS, I'LL SEE YOU! IN THE NEXT THING I POST!

BUH-BYE!

I appreciate your existence c: