(("Big Fail")) -Kiki x Reader-

(("Big Fail")) -Kiki x Reader- By: TheGirlOfFanfics

(✨2️⃣0️⃣1️⃣7️⃣✨)

Y/N sat down on the couch of Kiki's house. She has lived with Kiki since Kiki and her began to date. Leona was so young at the time she grew up thinking having two mothers was completely normal. After Leona turned 13 she realized it was weird to have two mothers but found herself seeing how happy Kiki was whenever Y/N was around. Since then Leona took after both Y/N and Kiki.

Once Aphmau returned Y/N began to grow distance. Y/N did so because she thought her 'job' was over with, seeing Kiki more happy to see someone Y/N never knew hurt her. Kiki didn't even introduce Y/N to Aphmau. Y/N felt hurt so left for a few hours only telling the teenage wolf girl where she was going.

Once Aphmau left, Kiki noticed there wasn't a H/C haired girl in the couch napping or reading a book. Kiki felt panic rush though her body like it did when Leona tried to run off in the wheat fields a few years back. Kiki rushed up to Leona's room, worried for her girlfriend's life. "Leona! Where is Y/N?!" Kiki asked just busting in, Leona set the items she had in her hands down. "Y/N left s few hours ago when Aphmau came over, she said she'll be out in the town if I needed anything.." Leona replied.

Kiki nodded and went to get her jacket. Once she got her jacket on she left the house to find Y/N. Kiki went into twin just trying to find Y/N, passing a shop she saw Y/N. she stopped there and waited at the window, seeing Y/N talk to the shop keeper. Y/N smiled and nodded leaving the shop with nothing in hand, Kiki followed Y/N as she as she got out the shop.

"Hey Y/N..!" Kiki said causing Y/N to freeze up. "Kiki?! Aren't you suppose to be with Aphmau?" Y/N replied finding it quiet rude to just leave a guest especially if you haven't seen them in so long, alone. Kiki shook her head no "she left a few hours ago, I noticed you where gone and went to go find you..." Kiki said taking Y/N's hand "O-oh.." Y/N replied embarrassed at the fact she just got up and left Kiki with Aphmau. "Why'd you leave...?" Kiki finally asked "because..I didn't feel right being in the middle of your reunion with your best friend..I was gonna ask you something but she showed up and it became awkward.." Y/N replied gently letting go of Kiki's hand.

"well what where you going to ask me?" Kiki asked/replied to Y/N, Y/N turned red. "N-Nothing it was stupid.." Y/N said keeping her pace with Kiki as they walked back to Kiki's house. "Nothing is stupid.." Kiki said smiling at Y/N "just tell me.." Kiki added on. Y/N shook her head "no..it wasn't that important, Kiki.." Y/N said trying to avoid what she was going to ask. "C'moooon!" Kiki said, it took a while but Y/N groaned. "Fine! I was going to ask you to marry me!" Y/N said with embarrassment but a bit of annoyance in her voice before walking leaving her girlfriend to stand there in shock. Kiki immediately regretted getting in her nerves, she ruined Y/N's big surprise for her.

Once they got home Y/N sighed and at her epic fail of asking Kiki to her wife. Y/N held her knees and rethought her plan and realizing how much a stupid idea it was to ask her.

A few hours later Kiki came in the living room and sat down next to Y/N. Y/N looked at Kiki like she was insane. Kiki smiled at her and took her girlfriend's hand, making Y/N confused. "I know you where gonna do this..but will you marry me?" Kiki asked the now smiling Y/N. Y/N blushed and nodded.

At first it was an epic fail

Then it was a grate fail.

(✨2️⃣0️⃣1️⃣7️⃣✨)

I'm so sorry this sucks - TheGirlOfFanfics
------
Thanks for the little story trade TheGirlOfFanfics! >3<