-+While You're Gone+- Vylad x Reader x Gene Pt.2

Aphmau looked at the stick on her lap, then looked at you. She had suspicions about you. Apparently you've been acting up lately.

"Vylad...?" Aphmau mumbled and you nodded while you both walked down stairs. "...WHY ARE YOU BUYING CLOTHES AT THE SOUP STORE?!" You both heard Dante shout, then you looked at eachother and started laughing, while Dante looked at the both of you from the side.

He gave a slight smile knowing that you're happy again. Dante's the only one you told about Vylad, and the first one you told about your little child.

"Yep! See you later!" Dante happily said and hung up, and looked at you and Aphmau. Aphmau was still laughing while you had a small smile. "Good to see you're happy again." Dante happily remarked and Aphmau finally calmed down, she then realized that she had your stick in her hand.

She started freaking out and you took it away from her. And she started to get nervous. "I'll take it you told Aph?""Yep." You answered, and Dante nodded. "By the way, my brother is coming over today, please be on your best behavior, m'kay?" Dante spoke and messed your hair up.

"ExcUUUUUUS you! But I'll have you know that I have more adult things to take care of!" You told him poking his upper chest hard, and Dante laughed in return.

"I love how close you two are!" Aphmau laughed and you both looked at her. "CLOSE?! WE ARE NOT CLOSE!" You both shouted at the same time. "Hey, knock it off." You both said again. "HEY!" Aphmau started laughing more as you two kept saying the same thing at the same time. You jumped on Dante's back and he was trying to get you off.

"Get off, (Y/N)!" He laughed, and you laughed in return. "Nope!"

You needed this, you needed to have fun, to have a laugh, to forget your problems.

"Dante! Be carful! Remember you aren't just carring one person!" Aphmau reminded and Dante gave her a thumbs up. You leaned forward, which made you and Dante fall onto the floor laughing.

"I see you're having a good time!"

Dante looked at the voice. "Gene! Hey it's been a while bro!" Dante happily greeted while still laying on the floor.

Aphmau helped you up and left Dante on the floor, who picked himself up. Dante ran up to his brother and gave him a hug. "I missed you! So, how's life been?" Dante asked pulling away with smile.

Gene smiled back with a shrug. "I've been good, how about yourself?" He kindly replied, and Aphmau narrowed her eyes at Gene.

"Great! It's been awesome!" Dante replied, and Gene smiled and looked who was behind Dante. It was Aphmau who was glaring at him while still holding your hand as you're trying to pry it away.

"Uhm, Aph, as much as I would LOVE to hold your hand, get you let go of it so you don't break it?! I write with this hand!" You told her off and she looked at you, then to your hand and let go of it, mumbling an apology.

You rubbed your hand and turned around to walk upstairs. "Where you going, (Y/N)?" Dante turned around noticing you leaving before he introduced you to Gene. "I have to talk to Zane, I wanna see if he's here." You called out to Dante, which honestly wasn't the reason why.

"Oh, okay, I think he's in his room." Dante told you and you gave a slight nod. Aphmau looked at you who was going up the stairs quickly and to Dante. "Dante!" Aphmau quickly yelled making him jump.

"Whaaat?!" Dante yelled back. Aphmau gave him a look and he immediately slapped his face. "Oooooh..." Gene blinked getting more confused.

"So, Gene, you remember Aph, right?" Dante smiled walking over to Aphmau. "Yeah!" Gene smiled.