-+Just Us+- Dante x Nerd!Reader Pt.2

Holy shit, I completely forgot about this one, whoops. It's been over a year since I updated this one, there's a few one-shots that I need finish.
Anyways, enjoy, lmao.
~~~~~-----~~~~~

After your father moved in along with his new girlfriend, you weren't able to see Dante as much, and that made you upset. You had to deal with your father giving his attention to his girlfriend and her daughter.

"- I don't know how my life would be if I hadn't met up with you, again." Your dad gushed, as he reached over and grabbed her hand. From what you know, her name is Sheryl, and her daughter's name is Shalissa. You watched as her slightly tan cheeks turned red. "Oh, (Dad's Name), stop!" She giggled, as you gave a quiet sigh, and took your phone out.

You: I can't handle this.

Babes: What's wrong?

You: My dad and his girlfriend. All they do is shove their tongues down each other's throats. Her daughter probably glares at me whenever I'm not looking.
I'm basically ignored.

(I had to do a new paragraph because the sentence was all wonky.)

Babes: Pack a bag, and leave your window unlocked.

You: Why?

Babes: Lol, I'm getting you out of there. My mom's out doing her own thing and my brother's not coming home tonight.

Babes: I'll be there in half an hour.

Babes: love you 😙💙

You gave a small smile, and put your phone in your pocket. You stood up from the table, and now your father decided to pay attention to you. "Where are you going?" He asked as you walked by him. "My room." You responded with. "But, you haven't really eaten." You gave a small shrug. "I'm just not that hungry."

When you got into your room, you closed the door behind you, and sighed. "Hey, nice to see you." You jumped and looked over. "Dante!" He gave a cheeky grin and stood up from the chair. "I thought you-"

"I had nothing to do, so what's better than seeing my beautiful girlfriend?" He said, and gently pulled on the bottom of your shirt, and you smiled. "Besides, they don't really pay attention." He mumbled, moving closer to you.

"So.. it's not like.. they'll come up here.."

Dante moved one hand and gently placed it on your cheek, and moved his lips against yours. You took a deep breath, as Dante "fell" a step forward, soon enough, you began to kiss him back, the both of you ignoring the laughs and loud conversations from downstairs. Dante moved his hand from your cheek to your arms, and slowly moved you to the bed behind you, not breaking the kiss. You slowly sat down on the bed, as he put one of his knees on the bed. You moved your arms and wrapped them behind his head and pulled him down as you laid down on the bed.

While the both of you were enjoying yourselves, it was cut short. "(Y/N), honey?" Sheryl called out as she knocked on your door. You moved your hand on to his chest and gently pushed him a few meters away. Dante gave a small groan, but didn't move. "(Y/N)? Are you okay?" She called out once again, and you pushed him up, and sat up from the bed. "You need to hide." You whispered and he pouted a bit. "Well, where?!" He waved around your room where the wasn't any place to hide.

You huffed and grabbed his arm.

"(Y/N).. I'm getting worried.."

You shoved open your closet door which caused a lamp to fall over. "Fuck..!"

"(Y/N), I'm coming in."

You shoved Dante into the closet and slammed the door shut as the door open. "Heeeeeeey, Sheryl." You leaned against the door as she looked around the room.

"Why is the lamp on the floor?" She asked and you glanced at the lamp. "I, uh... Tripped." She gave a slow nod. "I came in here to tell you that.. me and your father do care for you, as does Shalissa. I just wanted to let you know.. in case you thought otherwise." You gave a small nod, then waved as she exited the room.

You sighed heavily as she closed your bedroom door, and Dante came out from the closet. "I see you came out of the closet." Dante glared over to you as you picked up the lamp. "Anyways, let's get going." Dante said, and held out his hand. "And how do we exactly leave my ho- oh.. no.. no, no, no." Dante laughed. "Yes.. yes, yes, yes. You're only on the second story, it's not that hard to get out from the window." He waved his hand. "C'mon babe."

"...fine."
~~~~~-------~~~~~
And there's part 2. Not too much happened here, but eh.. I'm currently in Intergraded Science. I finished my work early, so I decided to finish this off. I'm gonna go to English around 10.

Here's my schedule;
Math 8-9
Intergraded Science 9-10
English 10-11
History 11-12
(C Lunch) 12:04-12:30
French 12:34ish- 1:40
And Gym. 1:40-2:40
Basically I have an hour in each class, more or less.

Anyways, I'mma go now, see ya.