-+While You're Gone+- Vylad x Reader x Gene Pt.4

Here's part 4~
Hope you guys enjoy~
----~~~~----
-----Word Count: 1611-----

You were awoken by a loud boom. You looked around and noticed you were in an unfamiliar room. You looked out the window and saw that it was very dim, gloomy, and a storm was currently taking place.

You got up from where you were laying down, and noticed you were alseep on the couch. You looked around and saw another couch, but a bit smaller, and saw something sleeping on there.

You paid close attention and slowly recognized this place as Gene's.

You sat back down on the couch you fell asleep on, and laid down on your back and stared at the ceiling. You don't know when you're going to see Vylad again. You don't know if you're ever going to see him again.  Whilst you were thinking of anxiety racking ways, you somehow fell asleep.

You woke up to-not the sound of thunder- the slight shaking of your arm. You opened your eyes and flinched slightly. You were immediately greeted by dark Turquoise eyes. "Did I scare you?" He softly called out and watched as you sat up. In reply, you gave out a nod. "Heh.. Sorry.." He mumbled rubbing the back of his neck.

He stood up from his crouching position and looked around his house, still rubbing the back of his neck. "It's still raining.." He called out and you looked out the window behind you. It still looked dark and gloomy.

"Not sure if it's just a night to day storm, or a week one.." Gene softly called out and you weren't sure if he was talking to himself or not. You gave a slight shrug and watched Gene.

"Wanna see if you'll make it to Aphmau's?" He asked turning his head around and you blinked. It's not like you're in a rush to go home, but, they're probably worried.

You didn't notice that Gene fully turned around and that he was giving you a questioning look. "No," You answered and Gene looked a bit shocked at the answer. "Wha..? Wait, really?" You nodded. "There's no rush for me to go...Unless you want me to go." Gene somehow got lost in thought and shook his head. "H-huh? N-No! It's up to you if you want to go! If you don't want to then It's fine completely- COMPLETELY FINE!" Gene shouted panicking a bit.

You sat there and blinked, then you started to laugh a tiny bit. "Gene, why are you so panicked?" You asked him and he shrugged. You looked off go the side having an idea, and the idea was about last night.

"Okay, uhm....It's, kinda.. About, last night.." He mumbled and You looked at him. You don't think this qualifies as a one night stand, now does it?

You grew worried. What if you and Gene got together, and Gene couldn't handle the pressure of taking care of two people, that he just leaves you like Vylad did?

After that night with Vylad, he acted different, like, he was pushing you away. Maybe he noticed your change and already knew that you were pregnant and just.... Ended it all and left.

Little did you know.. That was the reason. Vylad left for that exact reason.. He had enough drama from his family, but now he has a child on the way? He couldn't handle that.

You got lost in thought, so lost that you didn't know that Gene was trying to get your attention. "(Y/N)? Helloooooo?" He waved his hand in front of your face gaining your attention. "Huh... Uh, yeah?" You looked at him and he had a concernd look on his face. "I see that you're back on earth." He commented and moved his hand away.

"I lost you to your thoughts."

You looked down a bit. "I think... I know the reason.." Gene tilted his head to the side. "The reason...?" You're hands clenched. "The reason why Vylad left... He probably already knew I was pregnant by the signs and left. Ended it all and left." Gene's eyes widened a bit and sat next to you.